It’s nearly here! On the 15th of September you’ll be able to pre-order your very own iPhone 8. The smart phone will be officially available for sale on September the 22nd, setting you back $1,079 if purchased outright – a small price to pay for the newest smart-phone technology really.
Additionally, the iPhone X will be available to pre-order on the 27th of October and can be purchased from November the 3rd, pricing starts at $1579.The iPhone X has been dubbed the “future of smart-phones” with no home button and improved luxury features – such as facial recognition technology! What? Yes, you heard me. This is the way of the future kids.
The year is 2060. iPhone 842 is released. The screen touches you.
— Bill Murray (@BiIIMurray) 8 April 2014
To help you decide if this purchase is “worth it” though, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 Best iPhone 8 features:
- The iPhone 8 comes in three colours – silver, grey and gold, also including a full glass rear.
- The stereo speakers are 25% louder than the iPhone 7 and have a deeper bass.
- Like the iPhone 7 there is still a 4.7 inch display easy for one-handed use – essential for when you’re trying to text and drink your take away coffee at the same time.
- Apple has also updated the retina display for improved colour accuracy.
- The screen adapts to the colour palette of the screen to the lighting condition for improved viewing experience – perfect for catching up on some GOT (Game of Thrones) while on the train to work.
- It is 70% faster than the iPhone 7, this means faster load times!
- With a 12MP rear camera sucking in 83% more light versus the iPhone 7 – great for those Instagram shots!
- After 30 minutes of charging time the iPhone 8 will give you 50% of charge.
- The glass back feature allows wireless charging – talk about convenience!
- The iPhone 8 is available in both 64GB and 256GB models, depending on your spacial needs.
There are concerns from Apple that they have not manufactured enough iPhone X’s to meet consumer demands. So, if you’re thinking of purchasing one of these beauties don’t waste any time!