All 14 Grid Girls have been officially unveiled ahead of the 2014 Clipsal 500 Adelaide which kicks off on Thursday. The girls will be turning heads on the track next week with a super sexy, fashion inspired outfit, complete with racing belt created by celebrated local South Australian designer, Liza Emanuele.
Renowned for the glitz and glamour they bring to the four-day event, the 2014 Clipsal 500 Grid Girls are sure to be a big hit again this year when they step out onto the track in their fashionable new outfits.
The designs have been totally inspired by the driver and have literally taken hundreds of hours to create,” said Liza.
Grid Girl, Kara is preparing for her third Clipsal 500 and said the atmosphere and excitement of the Clipsal 500 is an amazing experience to be a part of.
Key features of the 2014 Clipsal 500 Grid Girl Jumpsuit include:
- Super-chic and fashionable ‘driver’ inspired jumpsuit
- Bold, sexy colours incorporated throughout:
- Jet black
- Fire red
- Petrol blue
- Stark white
- Racing elements tweaked for a feminine edge:
- An actual seatbelt has been used as the belt
- Reflective tape that sparkles in the sunlight and is fun at night
- The names of each 2014 Clipsal 500 Grid Girl has been embroidered on each individual jumpsuit
- Each uniform has been hand made to suit each girl’s exact measurements
- Quality embroideries feature on each uniform of the main event sponsor logos
- 14 individual Clipsal 500 Grid Girl outfits have been created
- Each girl will be styled by Adelaide’s best in the business:
- Hair – Cain at TEMPEST
- Tanning, Makeup & Nails – CELCIUS
- 100% designed and made locally
Full event, ticketing and corporate information is available on the Clipsal 500 Adelaide website www.clipsal500.com.au
2014 Clipsal 500 Adelaide will be held from 27 February – 2 March. Tickets are available now from Ticketek via phone 13 28 49 or online at www.ticketek.com.au