The Marion Secret Garden will play host to an event featuring an array of the finest local seafood and wine.
Get keen for Get Shucked!, a collaboration between Eyre Peninsula’s gourmet seafood selection and Sidewood Wines, which will take place in May.
Take good company and indulge with kingfish, mussels, prawns while sipping award-winning wines. Starting with a selection of canapés provided by Myers Seafood of Port Lincoln, alongside seafood paella which is cooked right in front of you.
And even if oysters aren’t your jam, you’ll still be impressed by the oyster shucking station. Coffin Bay Oysters will be freshly shucked and served naturally.
To add even more excitement and intimacy to the night, Marion Hotel head chef Trent Benbow will be giving live demonstrations throughout the night.
Get Shucked! will take place at The Marion Hotel on 7 May at 6.30pm.
The Marion Hotel is located at 849 Marion Rd, Mitchell Park.
- Fringe Review: Paul McDermott plus OneLaughter is good for the soul and my soul feels really good now, well worth a visit.
- Our picks for must-see shows at Adelaide Fringe venue Wonderland SpiegeltentThe vast number of shows at the Adelaide Fringe can be a little bit overwhelming, so we’ve put together a list of some of the must-see shows at venue The Wonderland Spiegeltent.
- Zaks Tapas serves up comforting street food in Kent TownFirst-time restaurant owners Troy Dawson and Ranga Thilakarathna cook up tapas with international flare.
- Adelaide Zoo reveals name for its baby giraffeAdelaide Zoo has announced the Swahili name of its seven-week-old giraffe calf after a public vote.
- Never Never celebrate producing Australia’s highest awarded ginsBorn in a 16 square metre shed and now in a stunning McLaren Vale destination; Never Never Distilling Co. is making Australia’s most highly awarded gins.