Myer Centre are getting into the Adelaide Fringe cheer with an exciting campaign where visitors can ‘Spin to Win’ a ton of fab prices.
Spend $100 or more this weekend from Friday to Sunday and you’ll get an entry into the Spin to Win event.
What are you spinning for? Over 800 prizes that are waiting to be won.
Prizes include discount cards, Fringe vouchers, memberships, Fringe merchandise, tickets to shows and partner vouchers (eg Beam ride credit).
With every spin each customer will automatically receive a gift and a $5.00 Adelaide Fringe box office voucher for Adelaide Fringe show tickets.
To make it a truly spectacular celebration, there will be live entertainment from Fringe performers on Friday and Saturday this weekend.
These two performances will be located on the Ground Floor next to the Spin to Win wheel. Close to the Spin to Win wheel there will be a nearby Fringetix stall, where you can pick-up Fringe tickets and vouchers.
Spin to Win with Adelaide Fringe will operate over two days only on Friday 12th February (9am–9pm) and Saturday 13th February (9am–5pm).
- Meet Lonely Hearts: Walkerville’s answer to Adelaide’s small bar sceneYet to reveal all of the juicy details, Lonely Hearts has given us a sneak peek into what is set to be one of Adelaide’s favourite small boozy bars and brunch spots!
- Miss Perez Kitchen & Bar to host epic bottomless sangria, pot-painting fiestaSettle in for an afternoon of boozy arts and crafts and indulge in bottomless tacos, sangria and margaritas as you unleash your inner artist this October!
- Bellwether Wines offer boho-chic glamping in CoonawarraSleep under the stars and wake up to Kookaburras and Cockatoos at this glamping experience that is unlike any other.
- Big Easy Radio to host a day filled with blues and boozePrepare yourself a day filled with blues and booze, with Big Easy Blues showcasing incredible local talent, wine and produce all day long this November.
- Iconic Adelaide ice rink celebrates 40th birthdayIt’s been forty incredible years since Adelaide’s largest ice surface – IceArena – opened their doors in the bustling city-side entertainment precinct of Thebarton.