A collaboration between two Australian Chamber initiatives: Women Mean Business, a project to improve women’s economic empowerment, and Biz Better Together, a project to improve productivity in Australian workplaces, the Mobile-ising Women in Business conference is coming to Adelaide this September.
Targeting business women, business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs and anyone who has a passion for digital innovation and mobile enablement, Mobile-ising Women in Business focuses on productivity-enhancing digital innovations, trends, insights and practical information.
Delivered by leading technology companies, industry experts and thought leaders who inspire and engender the diversity ethos through the work they do.Focusing on mobile technology and the transformative change in the way we do business, Mobile-ising Women in Business showcases up-to-the-minute technology, consumption and usage statistics, cutting-edge mobile digital solutions, commerce and business tools that are platform agnostic, case-studies from entrepreneurs and business women from Australia, and provides the opportunity for hundreds of women to network.
The list of confirmed speakers is:
- Hon. Zoe Lee BETTISON | SA Minister for the Status of Women
- James Pearson | Chief Executive Officer, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Nigel McBride | Chief Executive Officer, Business SA
- Belinda Heggen | Associate, The Press Gallery
- Michele Levine | Chief Executive Officer, Roy Morgan Research
- Laurel Papworth | Social Media Influencer
- Bronwyn Yam | Managing Director, Commerce & Platforms, Commonwealth Bank
- Sarah Vaughan | Director, Developer Evangelism and Experience, Microsoft Australia
- Dr Fiona Kerr | Neural & Systems Complexity Specialist, University of Adelaide
- Karen Stocks | Managing Director, Australia & New Zealand, Twitter Australia
It’s a pretty incredible line up and is sure to be one of those days which sets up your strategic direction for the coming year. It’s all happening at the National Wine Centre of Australia (Cnr of Hackney Rd & Botanic Rd) on Thursday, 1 September. Tickets are available here. Send this link onto your boss (or, if you’re a #GirlBoss add this to your list of must attend events)
See what others had to say about Mobile-ising Women in Business here.