BRILLIANT NEWS dear Adelaide.
In light of our lockdown being so close to finishing (midnight Saturday… COUNT. IT. DOWN.), the Adelaide Central Market Authority (ACMA) can confirm the Adelaide Central Market fresh food traders will re-open to the public today, Saturday 21 November 2020.
This is thanks to an amended State Government’s Emergency Management (COVID-19) (Stay at home No 2) Direction 2020.
A range of fruit and vegetable, meat, seafood and poultry traders will be trading today (21 Nov) from 7:00am – 3:00pm.
Please note, shoppers must comply with the current restrictions by sending only one person per household to shop, wear a mask if one is available, keeping 4sqm social distance, and sanitising hands using the hygiene stations located in key locations and entrances.
The full Market will reopen on Tuesday 24 November 2020 at 7:00am in accordance with the lifting of the Stay at Home Direction in place until midnight Saturday night.
- The Triple J Hottest 100 countdown parties in AdelaideThese are the venues around SA that are embracing the Triple J’s Hottest 100 Countdown in all its summertime glory with events.
- Experience a month of music, art and workshops for Chinese New Year in AdelaideAn enchanting concert blending traditional and modern music will be a highlight of Chinese New Year celebrations at Adelaide Festival Centre.
- Hallett Cove could be getting a seaside tidal poolThe Marion Council is seeking funding to build a seaside pool in Hallett Cove.
- Caps on home gatherings lift to 200Following the Transition Committee meeting this morning, the cap on private functions will lift from 50 to up to 200.
- Santos Festival of Cycling will roll out of Seppeltsfield Wines in the Barossa ValleySeppeltsfield Wines framed by a stunning vineyard backdrop, will start race-neutral before the eager peloton could explode once they tackle the gruesome Mengler Hill in reverse.