BRILLIANT NEWS dear Adelaide.
In light of our lockdown being so close to finishing (midnight Saturday… COUNT. IT. DOWN.), the Adelaide Central Market Authority (ACMA) can confirm the Adelaide Central Market fresh food traders will re-open to the public today, Saturday 21 November 2020.
This is thanks to an amended State Government’s Emergency Management (COVID-19) (Stay at home No 2) Direction 2020.
A range of fruit and vegetable, meat, seafood and poultry traders will be trading today (21 Nov) from 7:00am – 3:00pm.
Please note, shoppers must comply with the current restrictions by sending only one person per household to shop, wear a mask if one is available, keeping 4sqm social distance, and sanitising hands using the hygiene stations located in key locations and entrances.
The full Market will reopen on Tuesday 24 November 2020 at 7:00am in accordance with the lifting of the Stay at Home Direction in place until midnight Saturday night.
- Book Review: maar bidi: Next Generation Black Writing, edited by Elfie Shiosaki & Linda MartinANTHOLOGY: An evocative & poignant anthology of prose and fiction from a diverse group of young black writers.
- The Great State Vouchers are back in second boost for travel industryMissed out on a hotel voucher last time? South Australia is launching a second round, just in time for Summer holidays!
- SA welcomes first Victorian travellers, invites them to get on the beers, here.Coopers Brewery & SATC have a special South Australian welcome for the first passengers touching down in Adelaide from Victoria in over four months.
- What you need to know about SA’s changing COVID-19 restrictionsSouth Australia’s COVID-19 restrictions are set to change as of midnight tonight, with the new Direction providing an update to density requirements, gathering provisions, requirements for fixed seating venues, the COVID-Safe Check in, and mask requirements for health services. DENSITY REQUIREMENTS: Indoor Place (other than a private function)- 1 person per 4sqm Outdoor Place- 1 … Continue reading Adelaide Central Market to open SaturdayRead more
- New changes in places for border restrictions and residential aged careSouth Australia Police have issued new Directions in relation to border restrictions and residential aged care.