This festival season, a brand new, free event is happing which is set to add even more sparkle to the streets of Adelaide.
Gouger Street Feast is one of three activations being run by the Adelaide City Council, and it joins East End Unleashed – the Friday/Saturday night events already bringing Rundle Street to life after dark – and the Eighty-Eight O’Connell Fringe event (read more here).
Gouger Street Feast is about indulging in the mouth-watering tastes of Gouger Street with late night street dining during Fringe.
Outdoor dining will spill out on the streets creating a feast for the senses with live music and delicious food from Gouger Street’s best eateries.
Gouger Street will be open to foot traffic until midnight on Saturday 20 March so you can make the most of the festival season with late night dinner and drinks, and Fringe action is just around the corner with RCC located in Victoria Square / Tarntanyangga.
The places below are offering the outdoor dining experience, so make sure you book in:
- 18 Street Hot Pot | 2/94-96 Gouger St
- 48 Flavours | 78 Gouger St
- Busan Baby | 270 Morphett St
- Concubine | 132-134 Gouger St
- East Taste Cafe | 1/119 Gouger St
- Edacity Monkey | 120 Gouger St
- Gaucho’s Argentinian Restaurant | 91 Gouger St
- Hot and Spicy Kitchen | 65 Gouger St
- Little NNQ | 125 Gouger St
- Mexican Society of Chinatown | 140 Gouger St
- The One Hong Kong Cafe | 3/133 Gouger St
- Spaghetti Crab | 138-140 Gouger St
- Star of Siam | 67 Gouger St
- Wah Hing Restaurant | 85 Gouger St