We all know that the Adelaide Hills region hosts a number of stellar wineries, but when a winery wins multiple awards for their venue and wine, you know it’s something really special.
After their huge, six-month renovations, it’s only deserving that Howard Vineyard takes home the Chanticleer Award for Best Cellar Door in the Adelaide Hills. All you have to do is lay eyes on the revamped cellar door and new restaurant to know the award is well deserved.
And that’s not all Howard Vineyard excels in! Last year, the winery won the trophy for Best Rosé at the Adelaide Hills Wine Show—and they’ve done it again this year with their 2018 Clover Cabernet Franc Rosé.
Back to back rosé trophies? Sounds like a rosé you have to get a taste of.
A big congrats to Howard Vineyard! Get your hands on a bottle of their twice award-winning Clover Cabernet Franc Rosé here or do yourself a favour and swing by the winery itself for the full experience.
- Check out this crazy 1kg schnitzel pizza from Big Shed Brewing
- Marathon the Lord of the Rings trilogy on SA’s largest screen
- Styled vintage fashion market expands, moves to new venue
- Seaside food and wine festival returning for 2021
- Multi-million dollar Monarto Safari Park upgrade roars into life