Adelaide born Madison Stubbington (aged 17, from Northgate) has been heralded as one of the “break out” faces of the 2015 Spring / Summer fashion circuit, having booked an astonishing 31 shows across New York, London, Milan and Paris Fashion calendar. This success comes after a monumental year including being selected by Louis Vuitton creative director, Nicolas Ghesquiere for his maiden Paris show and walking again for Vuitton in the brands’ first cruise show in Monaco, and again this week for Vuitton’s Spring 2015 show.
Her demand by the top fashion houses accelerated after the red-haired beauty was shot by iconic photographer, Annie Liebovitz for US Vogue, where she featured alongside actresses Julianne Moore, Jessica Chastain and Amy Adams. Incidentally, the shoot was created by Vogue icon, Grace Coddington, whom she shares an uncanny resemblance with (in Grace’s modelling years).
Madison was discovered by Christabel Dundon, founder of Pride Models, as the winner of the Pride Models’ International model comp held at Westfield Marion. She is signed to the world’s leading modelling agency, IMG and has become one of the most in-demand Australian models.
Highlights from Paris Fashion Week:
– securing her third successive show for Louis Vuitton
– walking for alongside Cara Delevigne for Saint Laurent
– walking for Viktor and Rolf, Rochas and Valentino
– closing her first PFW show for Yohji Yamamoto
– walking in Jean Paul Gaultier farewell show (pret-a-porter) alongside supermodels, Karlie Kloss, Catherine McNeill, Joan Smalls, Jessica Stam, Liu Wen and Coca Rocha