The second Adelaide Sports and Fitness Expo presented by Anytime Fitness will be held at the Adelaide Showgrounds over the weekend May 16 & 17.
With gyms and health centres opening across Adelaide at a rapid pace and the increasing trend to open 24/7 to cater for all people all the time, the health, fitness and well-being industry is bigger and stronger than ever and organisers expect big crowds at the event which was exceptionally well received in its debut year in 2014.
The expo features a comprehensive selection from more than 80 exhibitors highlighting the very best of Australia’s sports and fitness industry. From Crossfit and Body Building to Martial Arts; from dance to Commando Style obstacle courses and even arm wrestling – the Adelaide Sports and Fitness Expo has it all!
Visitors can learn from the professionals about the latest in health foods and supplements to healthy eating and well-being. On show and on sale will be the latest and greatest in workout and sports-wear as well as full programme of fitness and health demonstrations. The Sports and Fitness Expo will offer something for everyone whether they’re a gym junkie or a complete novice looking to get a little fitter or healthier.
Zones across the exhibition will make for easy navigation through the expo with each zone having its own demonstration area.
Highlights of the 2 day event include:
- INBA (International Natural Bodybuilding Association) Competitions. Females on Saturday | Males on Sunday
- Fitness demonstrations – Saturday and Sunday
- SA Arm-wrestling Championship Final (Australian Arm-wrestling Federation) will be on the main stage in the late afternoon on Saturday only
- Both Saturday and Sunday will see Strong man/woman competitions, Crossfit demonstrations, weightlifting demos
DANCE & FITNESS & WELL-BEING ZONE
- Various demonstrations from Pole Dancing challenges, Yoga & Barre, Zumba, Medical/Health/nutritional talks, Sporting Apparel Fashion Parade, Brazilian Dancing, TacFit and other fitness demonstrations/showcases
- Heaps of activities for the little ones to keep them entertained including jumping castles, games, Crossfit Kids SA and Goodlife will be promoting their new Born to Move kids program.
WRESTLING & MARTIAL ARTS ZONE
- Saturday – Riot City Wrestling & Pumpt Muay Thai demonstrations
- Sunday – South Australia Judo association holding their SA STATE TITLES
- arm-wrestling competitions on Saturday and super matches on Sunday
WHAT: ADELAIDE SPORTS AND FITNESS EXPO 2015
WHERE: ADELAIDE SHOWGROUNDS
TIME: OPEN 10AM -5 PM
WHEN: SAT 16 & SUN 17 MAY 2015