If you thought loaded fries were good wait until you get a load (pardon the pun) of these loaded nuggs from Nugg Lyf.
There are three types of loaded nuggets on offer, one with a parmy topping (including bacon bits), one with Mexican salsa and sour cream, and a spicy buffalo sauce and cheeseburger style (cheese, ketchup, mustard, and pickles).
Of course, all the toppings are on Nugg Lyf’s signature coated, chicken breast pieces.
Owner Josh O’Shaughnessy says the loaded nuggs idea came about after a special they did.
“We ran parmy nuggs as a monthly promotion back in November and after we took them down the demand for them to come back was massive so we realised people loved the idea of loaded nuggs,” he says.
“We decided to revamp our menu for the new year to not only include the loaded nuggs, but a bigger range of burgers and wings as well.”
So if this new range sounds right up your alley, there are a bunch of locations to get your fix, including a new Daw Park store opening in February.
Nug Lyf locations are:
Morphett Vale – Shop 6/171 Elizabeth Rd, Morphett Vale
Croydon – 151 Regency Rd, Croydon (In the Brewboys Brewery)
Golden Grove – Shop 12/222 Target Hill Rd, Greenwith
*NEW* Daw Park – 538 Goodwood Rd, Daw Park (Opens Feb 1st)
- Fringe Review: Simon Taylor – The Best of Everything He’s Ever Done EverYou may know Simon as the comedic writer for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, or Shaun Micacallef’s Mad as Hell.
- Fringe Review: Women Like UsEllen Briggs and Mandy Nolan come from a country town, they are wives and mothers with a down-to-earth sense of humour and a common-sense perspective on life.
- Festival Review: Small Metal ObjectsIt’s street theatre, but not as we know it, where the performers are in the crowd and the audiece is being looked at.
- Fringe Review: RougeRouge, the award-winning circus for adults, returns to the Adelaide Fringe with a dazzling, gasp-inducing celebration of sexuality.
- Eat your way through Europe at Brighton’s new market on SundayHosted by City of Holdfast Bay and the minds behind Adelaide Central Market stall Les Deux Coqs, Rendez-vous Market will have European food, art, and music.