Challenge yourself in the kitchen and support local with help from our guide to Adelaide’s best takeaway, ‘do it yourself’ pizza kits.
These guided kits are sure to impress your house mates and have you tossing fresh dough like a pro in no time!
Here’s our list for you to check off:
Chicco Palms’ pizza kits come with 4 x home made doughs, fresh sugo sauce and mozzarella. Call them to arrange pick up or delivery, or find them on UberEats, Deliveroo and Menu Log.
437 Henley Beach Road, Brooklyn Park
Phone | 8352 5688
Lot 100’s pizza kits offer 4 x dough balls, home made pizza sauce and mozzarella. Order through their online store.
68 Chambers Road, Hay Valley
Phone | 7077 3005
Cost : $30
This one is for our Renmark locals, 23rdstreetdistillery are offering at home kits for pizza, pasta and essentials.
Chef Andrea makes their pizza dough from scratch using traditional techniques. He moved to the Riverland 5 years ago from Florence, so it’s likely that the pizzas are super authentic.
Pre-order and pick up from their Distillery in Renmark at Twentythird St, Renmark SA 5341.
Phone 0414 268 979
Pizza E Mozarella’s kits include 4 x fresh dough balls, sugo sauce, fiore di latte and basil. You can place your order through Uber Eats.
33 Pirie St, Adelaide
Phone | 8164 1003
Wholly Belly’s kit includes 4 x parcooked pizza bases, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella and a choice of either toppings:
1) Woodfired roast pumpkin, fresh sliced mushroom + balsamic caramelised onion
2) Penfield Kalamata olives, roasted red peppers + artichoke.
24 Magill Rd, Norwood
Phone | 8362 4833 – Call up to place an order.
- Search concludes for missing SA boatie, Tony HigginsJust after 5am on Tuesday 22 September, police received a call from a man reporting his boat was taking on water near Granite Island.
- Getaway: nestled inside a McLaren Vale garden lies a secret studioSet amongst amazing gardens, the studio is tucked away on a quiet side street, yet close enough you are walking to the local shops.
- No new COVID-19 cases for SA inThere are two active cases in SA, and 462 people have been cleared of COVID-19.
- Working From the Road with Jess Koncz, Founder of EatseeWith everything that’s happening in the world, it’s never been a better time to take the leap and work from the road. We spoke with Jess about how she turned #WFH to #WFV (work from van).
- SA records two new COVID-19 cases as first serious PPE breach occursThe family will remain in hotel quarantine, with Professor Nicola Spurrier confirming the new cases pose no risk to the wider South Australian public.