Following the announcement by Prime Minister Scott Morrison of an Australia-wide international travel ban, Virgin Australia have announced the temporary suspension of all international flights and a reduction of domestic capacities.
The airline is putting this suspension into effect from March 30 until June 14.
We understand the impact of this and we’re committed to working with our guests on alternative travel options. Guests with changes to their flights will be contacted via email in the next 14 days, you can check your email is up to date in Manage My Booking on our website.
- Greater Sydney border to officially open this weekend
- New data privacy tool ensures anonymous COVID-19 data remains secure and private
- SA active COVID-19 case free
- Zero new cases recorded in SA as active cases drop to one
- SA continues its run with no new COVID-19 cases