The Delicious Recipe:
Prep Time: 10
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
1 packet Kytons FruChocs Hot Cross Buns
300ml thickened cream
500ml full cream milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup caster sugar
Icing sugar for sprinkling
10 x Menz FruChocs
1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease a baking tray or casserole dish with a little butter.
2. Slice the hot cross buns each into 3 slices horizontally and arrange in your dish to ensure they fit.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, milk, vanilla extract and caster sugar.
4. Pour evenly over the Kytons FruChocs Hot Cross Buns and allow the mix to soak in for a minute or two.
5. Sprinkle a handful of Menz FruChocs over the top for a BIG choc hit!
6. Pop the dish in a roasting pan filled half way with hot water and place into the oven.
7. Bake for 45 minutes until the pudding is set (but still nice and soft on the inside) and the top is golden brown.
Dust top lightly with icing sugar and serve warm with thickened cream or ice-cream for a totally decadent treat that EVERYONE will love!
For more delicious FruChocs Recipes make sure you visit them online here and signup for the FruChocs Appreciation Society.
Will you be baking this for Easter? Let us know how it goes!