If you’re looking for a gorgeous, intimate space to bring in the New Year, then look no further. We’ve found an uber glam way to celebrate! The Mayfair Hotel’s Hennessy Rooftop Bar is equal parts beautiful and lavish. You really can’t go wrong here. Tickets for their exclusive New Years Eve soiree are on sale now for $135 per person, which includes a glass of champagne on arrival, a huge selection of gourmet food throughout the night and music from resident DJ Lauren Rose.
Just imagine sipping champagne beneath their grand crystal chandeliers as you count down to the New Year overlooking the picturesque Adelaide skyline. The Hennessy Rooftop Bar New Year’s Eve party will spare no detail serving up a line up of fine foods including oysters, salmon roulade, lobster rolls, mini waygu beef burgers, BBQ pork buns, a macaron tower AND then even more.
The best thing about NYE at The Hennessy is that you can book a room downstairs in The Mayfair Hotel for when the party’s over! No waiting for pesky cabs on the busiest night of the year, just a simple floor or two down. Then wake up with an equally beautiful buffet breakfast at their restaurant, Mayflower.
Hennessy Rooftop Bar Opening Hours:
- Saturday 24 December (CLOSED)
- Sunday 25 December (CLOSED public holiday)
- Monday 26 December (CLOSED public holiday)
- Tuesday 27 December (Open 2pm – 10pm)
- Saturday 31 December (Open for NYE Ticketed Event Only, Book Now)
- Sunday 1 January (CLOSED Public Holiday)
- Monday 2 January (Open 2pm – 10pm)
- Thursday 26th January (CLOSED Public Holiday)
- Sunday 26 February (Wedding Open Day until 5pm, Bar open from 5-10pm)
Mention ‘GLAM’ when purchasing your Hennessy Rooftop Bar New Years Eve tickets for a complimentary bottle of sparkling on arrival for your group. *Limit 1 per group.