Angove Family Winemakers, Australia’s leading and largest Certified Organic winemakers, has swept up a host of Gold and Top Gold medals at the highly competitive and prestigious International Organic Wine Awards.
In the Autumn Tasting 2020 edition, Angove Organic won two Top Gold Medals, seven Gold Medals and one Silver Medal.
The prestigious, international award wins are the latest achievement in an ongoing stream of both local and international accolades picked up by the South Australian winemakers.
The Angove Family Winemakers commitment to excellence in authentic Certified Organic winemaking, coupled with sustainable and biodynamic farming practices has set the brand as an industry leader both in Australia and globally.
The Angove Organic Award Winners for 2020 are:
• Warboys Vineyard McLaren Vale Shiraz 2018 Top Gold Medal
• Wild Olive Organic McLaren Vale Shiraz 2019 Top Gold Medal
• Organic Shiraz Cabernet 2019 Gold Medal
• Organic Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 Gold Medal
• Organic Shiraz 2019 Gold Medal
• Wild Olive Organic McLaren Vale Chardonnay 2019 Gold Medal
• Organic Chardonnay 2020 Gold Medal
• Organic Merlot 2019 Gold Medal
• Organic Rose 2020 Gold Medal
• Organic Pinot Grigio 2020 Silver Medal
For more information on these or any other Angove wines visit www.angove.com.au.