Emerging craft gin label Australian Distilling Co. has added a new addition to its ever-growing range with the recent arrival of its Australian Distilling Co. Shiraz Gin.
The Australian Distilling Co. Shiraz Gin launched in late 2020 and has quickly expanded their range of spirits, which now offers 13 gins.
The Australian Distilling Co. family have developed this extensive range of gin flavours to reflect and embody an array of regions and cities of Australia, sourced locally and bottled whole-heartedly.
Their master distiller partnered with local distilleries across the country and explored local ingredients to create flavours that embrace the spirit of the city or region. Through this approach, they have ensured every bottle says something about the community that inspired it.
“We’re extremely pleased with the product, how it tastes and looks. It’s unlike any gin we’ve created to date and think it’s the perfect addition to our growing range,” said ADCo. founder Michael Hickinbotham.
Made from award winning gin steeped with premium grapes, the Australian Distilling Co. Shiraz Gin combines notes of pepper, spices and blackcurrant with a sweet yet complex and full-bodied palate finished with hints of raspberry throughout.
Best served with bitter lemon tonic over ice, the Shiraz Gin can be paired with both sweet or savoury dishes making it the drink of choice every day.
The Australian Distilling Co. Shiraz Gin is bottled in a 700ml glass bottle and retails for $85.00 and is currently sold online via the ADCo. Gin Bar here and at local retailers across the country.
- Fringe Review: Simon Taylor – The Best of Everything He’s Ever Done EverYou may know Simon as the comedic writer for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, or Shaun Micacallef’s Mad as Hell.
- Fringe Review: Women Like UsEllen Briggs and Mandy Nolan come from a country town, they are wives and mothers with a down-to-earth sense of humour and a common-sense perspective on life.
- Festival Review: Small Metal ObjectsIt’s street theatre, but not as we know it, where the performers are in the crowd and the audiece is being looked at.
- Fringe Review: RougeRouge, the award-winning circus for adults, returns to the Adelaide Fringe with a dazzling, gasp-inducing celebration of sexuality.
- Eat your way through Europe at Brighton’s new market on SundayHosted by City of Holdfast Bay and the minds behind Adelaide Central Market stall Les Deux Coqs, Rendez-vous Market will have European food, art, and music.