We all know it… Christmas shopping can totally suck. In fact, put it on the Naughty List! It can’t be just us that dreads the lines, the rush, the craziness, the ‘oh my god I have no idea what I am getting this person’…. But you know what, not this year! Oh no. We are making it easy for ourselves, and you (your’e welcome).
If you haven’t put the Gilles Street Market Grand Bazaar on your list of places to shop this Xmas, then start by doing that. And then check out the list below of our ten picks for the must get presents:
- Greenlife Online – We Wood ‘Kos’ Watch We love the rustic/natural look of this cool watch. Understated but trendy, this is great because it is unisex.
- Harvey The Label For the fashionista, why not hit up the Harvey The Label stall and pick up some gorgeous pieces… Heck you could even pick up a piece or two for yourself, what will all those Christmas events coming up!
- El Tropico – Statement Tees Perfect paired with a pair of jeans or shorts, these shirts can be worn by guys and girls. No discrimination here!
- Bo & Co – Succulent Planters Basically whoever you buy these for will love you forever. What cuties!
- Knotley Crew – Concrete Plater Sticking with the on trend planters, how amazing are these?!
- Aztec Domain For some uber cool accessories and typography you have to head to this stall! With gifts ranging from prints to earrings, you will absolutely be able to find a present (or 5) to cross off the list.
- Luna & Luxe Seriously though, can you ever go wrong with candles. We didn’t put a question mark at the end because that was a statement. No, you cannot. Candles always win, especially the divine range from Luna & Luxe. They smell amazing and look great too!
- Heiss + Kalt Konzept – Industrial Designer Lamps Forget that lame side lamp, this is the cool kid of lamps. So on point, they would look good anywhere in the house.
- HEYWOOD Need a little something for some of the men in your life. And no we aren’t inferring that you have multiple boyfriends but maybe a boyfriend, brother, dad cousin etc. Well Heywood have you covered. Come on, that bow tie!
- Ettie Ink If you aren’t familiar with this gorgeous South Australian brand, well we are going to be blunt here, you should be! The pieces are so visually beautiful and would seriously work in any home, space or office.
So there you have it. Christmas shopping made so much easier! Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the awesome things that you could find at the market. Find out more here.