Who said you can’t have YUM in isolation this Easter 😊
As of today Betty’s Burgers have launched (for 1 week only) their exclusive Betty’s Classic Prawn Burger.
This little morsel of melting yum comes with 4 lightly battered prawns, lettuce, tomato and garlic mayo in a warm bun for only $15.
For those in isolation with the family you can also get our Prawn pack that consists of 2 x Classic Prawn Burgers and 2 serves of French Fries for $35.
This limited burger is only available via their new App for pick up or via takeaway.
Betty’s Burgers is located at 211/215 Rundle St, Adelaide.
- Melba’s Are Selling A Social Distancing 1.5m Log of ChocolateMelba’s have created the sweetest solution to help you maintain adequate social distancing
- Cookbook Review: The Long Life Plan, by Faye JamesAge-defying recipes, exercise routines and beauty tips, teaching you to organise your day and create energy and vibrancy in your attitude.
- Major Changes Made To Dine-In Restrictions After Mass Confusion Regarding LicencingGiven the Premier’s recent announcement, any establishment with dining capabilities will now be able to open indoor and outdoor service.
- Adelaide Karaoke Institution La Sing Is Undergoing A MakeoverAccording to the La Sing team, devoted fans need not fear, with the “vibe” of the much-loved venue still ringing true despite the renovations.
- Mount Barker’s Cosy Cafe, Sazón Is Combatting COVID-19 With Pure PositivityResiding in Mount Barker for over 10 years, the cosy cafe serves up hot Mexican fare and to-die-for coffee to appreciative regulars and curious passersby.