Who said you can’t have YUM in isolation this Easter 😊
As of today Betty’s Burgers have launched (for 1 week only) their exclusive Betty’s Classic Prawn Burger.
This little morsel of melting yum comes with 4 lightly battered prawns, lettuce, tomato and garlic mayo in a warm bun for only $15.
For those in isolation with the family you can also get our Prawn pack that consists of 2 x Classic Prawn Burgers and 2 serves of French Fries for $35.
This limited burger is only available via their new App for pick up or via takeaway.
Betty’s Burgers is located at 211/215 Rundle St, Adelaide.
- LOC to set up lo-fi wine bar in the CBDThe South Australian business is preparing to call Hindmarsh Square it’s home as of next month as it opens a flagship store – LOC Bottle Bar.
- Prohibition Liquor Co. releases Blood Orange GinProhibition’s Blood Orange Gin is described by the team as “juicy, bold … ready to party.”
- Joe Dumpling creators branch out with brick & mortar store, Moon Bear Dumpling Co.Moon Bear Dumpling Co. will open in the western suburbs next month and, while dumplings will be on the menu, the store will offer more in terms of Taiwanese food.
- Violet Crumble Cronuts are here in all their mouth-watering gloryEssentially, it’s the signature Jenny’s cronut, filled with a violet crumble custard, and topped with milk ganache, and chunks of violet crumble.
- Our top five Margherita Pizza spots in AdelaideCheck out these Adelaide hotspots for a delicious Margherita Pizza.