On January 15 join in what might be one of the Port’s best BBQ’s of the summer at cafe-cum-cornerstore The Banksia Tree.
The Summer BBQ Dinner event will feature 4 of Big Sheds best craft beers, including one pallet cleanser, and your choice of a stacked Vegetarian or Meat Lovers menu to match them with.
Highlights of the vegetarian menu include Charred Zucchini with Smoked Salsa Verde, Fire-roasted Corn rubbed with Native Australian seasoning and a Roasted Eggplant and Smoked Tofu Slider. Yum.
For meat aficionados, don’t worry, you can expect the full BBQ Bombe, and their homemade Maple Mustard, Smoked Tomato BBQ Sauce and Banksia Ranch will be on hand! We won’t even get into dessert here, but it sounds just as good.
With everything cooked over Banksia’s awesome red gum fire, there are two sittings available, one at 6pm and another at 8pm, so bookings are essential for the January 15th event. We can’t recommend these two local businesses highly enough. Beer and BBQ? Everyone wins.
The Banksia Tree cafe is at 147 Vincent Street, Port Adelaide. Check out their Facebook page for more details or their event booking page here. Don’t forget to make your menu choice when you’re there.
- Film Review: The Man in the HatIn this Tati-like feature, a man in a Fiat 500 travels around the south of France, meeting an array of quirky characters along the way.
- Source of Victorian COVID-19 case linked to Adelaide confirmedGenomics results have returned this afternoon and confirmed the case in Victoria is linked to a recent case currently in Tom’s Court.
- Your guide to Adelaide’s co-working spacesNeeding a new place to set up your business, meet clients and hold functions? This guide will help you find your next co-working space. There’s something for everyone!
- KIN luxury seafood launch new Southern Bluefin Tuna sashimi barThe luxury trader will be offering fresh, high quality seafood with a unique experience for customers.
- Iconic nightclub Sugar calls for help to keep their doors openOne of Adelaide’s most popular nightclubs, Sugar, have announced five weekends of fun in efforts to keep their doors open.