Nestled under the shadows of a series of high-rises, and amongst vine towers, and festoon lights, the newly created courtyard space behind 11 Waymouth Street is an oasis tucked out of sight from the bustling city streets.
The masterfully landscaped space, is now home to Eleven, a new bar (and soon to be restaurant), that was born of the minds of powerhouse duo Themis Chryssidis and Callum Hann of Sprout Cooking School and Masterchef fame.
While the space has now hosted dozens of private functions, and plenty of afternoons in the sun with cocktails and platters for those escaping the office, Eleven’s first major event is set to level things up.
This February, a Billecart-Salmon champagne masterclass will be happening, and, like those previously held by the Sprout team in their Sir Donald Bradman Drive head office, it’s sure to sell out.
Hosted by world renowned Champagne commentator Tyson Stelzer, Eleven’s Billecart Masterclass will have you sampling, swirling and deliberating over an extensive selection of Billecart-Salmon champagnes, ranging from the delicate Brut Réserve NV to Billecart’s flagship cuvee Nicolas François Brut 2007.
To accompany the seven Billecart-Salmon champagnes, the culinary team behind the event will be serving up six perfectly matched canapé courses.
So if you’re a lover of good food, incredible champagne, and want to immerse yourself in all things Billecart-Salmon, this dinner under the stars is worth spoiling yourself at.
17 February, 2021 6.30pm
$249 per person
One night only.
Be quick, tickets won’t last.
Book here: https://elevenadl.com.au/
- Book Review: Devils, Lusts and Strange Desires: The Life of Patricia Highsmith, by Richard BradfordBIOGRAPHY: In this new biography, Richard Bradford brings his sharp, incisive style to one of the great and most controversial writers of the twentieth century.
- New creative precinct opens in Mile EndThe arts and creative complex on Sir Donald Bradman Drive includes Gravity & Other Myths’ rehearsal space, production house, a dance studio & retail institution.
- Pizza, booze & antipasto party in the park this SundayGuests will be treated to an Italian feast for only $38 per person, that includes, sides, antipasto and continuous pizza.
- European deli Coastal Delicatessen opens seaside venue in GrangeThe store operates as a takeaway store with paninis and bagels to-go in the mornings, and there’s a dine-in option after 3pm.
- Chico Tea Boba Project opens Waymouth Street locationChico Tea Boba Project is now open with bubble teas and eats from Bakmi Lim Noodle Project.