Earlier this week, fashion’s most influential designers and models
Even more exciting, local sweetheart, Bird in Hand Winery, was the official wine sponsor for the awards and served up its premium wines to guests throughout the night.
Andrew Nugent, founder of Bird in Hand, hosted a table at the awards with notable A-List attendees, including award nominee Victoria Beckham, her husband and British Fashion Council President, David Beckham, actress Brooke Shields who presented the Designer of the Year award, actress Liv Tyler, film director Gia Coppola, Laura Cavendish, Countess of Burlington, and Australian fashion, jewellery, costume designer and stylist Michelle Jank, amongst others.
“Last night was a huge celebration and a whole lot of fun with wonderful people. Through wine, food, art, and design we love to support creativity and innovation around the world. It gives our team great pleasure to be able to represent and promote South Australia’s world-class wines, particularly those from our Adelaide Hills home, to a wider international audience,” said Nugent.
The Fashion Awards 2018 Winners include:
- Demna Gvasalia for Balenciaga
- Accessories Designer of the Year, Gucci
- Brand of the Year, Craig Green for Craig Green
- British Designer of the Year Menswear, Clare Waight Keller for Givenchy
- British Designer of the Year Womenswear, Samuel Ross for A-COLD-WALL
- British Emerging Talent Menswear, Richard Quinn for Richard Quinn
- British Emerging Talent Womenswear, Marco Bizzarri for Gucci
- Business Leader, Pierpaolo Piccioli for Valentino
- Designer of the Year (presented by Bird in Hand guest, Brooke Shields), Kaia Gerber
- Model of the Year and Off-White
But let’s be honest—the real winners were everyone who had a glass of Bird in Hand wine that evening.
Learn more about Bird in Hand Winery on their Facebook and keep up to date with all the amazing, international events they’re involved with.
- Breakfast just got sweeter with Tip Top’s new Cinnamon Donut Loaf
- Channel 44 Community TV wins extension to 2024
- Epic Winterpalooza Street Party hits Adelaide’s East End this week
- Severe weather warning across SA with damaging winds & storms
- New cellar door Mr Nobody opens in Clare Valley