Images via Bond and Lane Canteen.
Skip the supermarket queues and support local with Bond and Lane Canteen’s ‘build your own’ meal boxes and pantry items ready to deliver.
Bond and Lane Canteen was once one of the busiest ‘locals’ in Colonel Light Gardens, which sadly closed its doors back in mid-March due to COVID-19 restrictions.
They’re now back in business, offering a range of ‘build your own’ style boxes including the midweek meal box, the weekend treat box and the date night box for those looking to spice up their Friday night in isolation.
Good news for locals living within the 5km radius, they’re also offering free delivery on orders over $50.
In keeping with their original in-house menus, there’s an excellent selection for both meat eaters and vegetarians/vegans.
Pair your tasty meals with a bottle of local wine or a selection of beers, which you can choose from their extensive range and have added to your box.
Can’t face the bare supermarket aisles? Add some pantry staples to your box too, including pizza bases, rice, milk, gnocchi, cold pressed juices, fresh pasta, flour, eggs and more – did we mention house made sticky date puddings with butterscotch sauce?
Bond & Lane Canteen can be found at 1 Salisbury Crescent, Colonel Light Garden, Adelaide.
- Theatre Review: The Wedding Singer- the Musical ComedyLike a good pair of electric pink leg warmers, this show has all the makings of a great fashion trend.
- Adelaide agency The Models holding open auditions in search for new talentGroundbreaking local modelling agency The Models is holding open auditions in a search for new talent – no experience required.
- Alan Cumming’s Adelaide Cabaret Festival 2021 program unveiledAlan Cumming – the festival’s first international Artistic Director in its 21-year history – presents the 2021 Adelaide Cabaret Festival program as his personal “love letter” to Australia.
- New Adelaide Hills cellar door, Simon Tolley Wines, opening next monthOffering a choice of five cool range wine flights for $20, Simon Tolley Wines Cellar Door guests can also expect to accompany their tasting with artisan cheese from Section28.
- MasterChef star to host one-off dumpling dinner partyMasterChef Australia’s Brendan Pang, and creative genius behind Perth dim sum restaurant, Bumplings, is coming to Sprout and bringing his dumpling expertise with him.