Winter in the Adelaide Hills is one of the most special times of year. With log fires blazing, a glass of warming red in hand and lush, green views, it’s makes for the perfect place to getaway with a loved one.
Mount Lofty House, with the gardens thick with the smell of fresh rain and a menagerie of bird life enchanting all who visit, is one of the most beautiful winter escapes in the Adelaide Hills. A haven of warmth and tranquillity away from the hustle and bustle of a cold city chill, we couldn’t think of a more stunning setting to enjoy a relaxing weekend away, an anniversary, or even a candlelit proposal (hint, hint, lads).
With guest experiences galore and an exclusive Romance Package for those who want to do something a little bit special for their loved one, no one does love like Mount Lofty House. As if it couldn’t get much more romantic, you could win a Hearts on Fire diamond engagement ring worth over $5000 from Graham’s Jewellers that will make this winter the most memorable yet. All you have to do is book the package, check in to receive your novelty Grahams diamond (it’s fake – sorry ladies) which you’ll take into their store where you can register for your chance to win the stunning real deal.
In addition to this incredible package, Mount Lofty House has designed special VIP guest experiences to help you celebrate your love this winter, including:
Indulge in lunch or dinner at the award-winning, acclaimed Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant complete with a private, Sommelier-led tasting in the heritage cellars;
- A rose petal strewn cellar tour
- Candle-lit proposal or anniversary dinner at HVR;
- Signature couples’ spa rituals in Stable Day Spa;
- Chocolates and Mount Lofty House sparkling on the balcony overlooking the Piccadilly Valley;
- All-inclusive picnic, set up in front of one of the roaring log fires inside Mount Lofty House;
- Gourmet picnic hampers designed to be shared in the botanic gardens directly below Mount Lofty House;
- Pick estate grown flowers throughout the sprawling gardens developed by South Australian icon Arthur Hardy to enjoy back in a private suite;
- Arrive at Mount Lofty House by helicopter, enjoy lunch or dinner at HVR and stay a night or two before departing in style with a vintage car;
- Taste the Adelaide Hills’ wine delights with a helicopter tour from the estate to prestigious wineries such as Shaw & Smith and Hahndorf Hill with a vintage car pickup to return to the mansion.
Whether you want to celebrate your anniversary, finally make her dreams come true and propose, or spoil a special someone just because, Mount Lofty House can help you organise a getaway she’ll never forget. To book this package, or any of these VIP experiences, call Mount Lofty House (08) 8339 6777 and book the “Hearts on Fire” package or book online.