Nature and wellness focused tourism company, CABN, is set to roll out
its first premium accommodation cabins in April 2021.
The two new cabins, located minutes from McLaren Vale with coastal views through to Port Willunga, will set new standards in the regenerative travel market and will offer visitors an exceptional wellbeing experience, in a private nature setting.
CABN CEO Michael Lamprell said he is excited to be offering a new level of comfort for those travellers seeking out nature and wellbeing experiences, this time catering to the high-end traveller.
“This is a really exciting step for our business, one that had been two years in development. We’ve had overwhelming support from guests who have stayed in our cabins across South Australia and Victoria and we’re now able to grow our business and cater to a broader audience,” said Michael.
“Our new cabins will continue to offer our guests a premium wellbeing experience, with an elevated level of sophistication.
“Our core focus is to provide an environment for our guests to explore the physical and mental health benefits nature brings, and our new cabins will have floor to ceiling glass walls so visitors can immerse themselves in nature, bringing the outside in.”
The architecturally designed cabins will feature a king-sized bed, bathroom with bath and sauna, lounge space with a log fire and hand-picked furnishings, a high-end Weber kitchen and sunken bath on the deck.
The first two luxury cabins will be set among large historic gumtrees and lush vineyards on a private area of the Gemtree Wines property in McLaren Vale. Michael said this was an important decision for CABN.
“We wanted to partner with a property owner that reflected the same values as CABN and contributes to the holistic experience we want to offer our guests,” said Michael.
“Gemtree is a bio dynamic and organic vineyard, and we share their commitment to sustainability and improving the land for future generations.
“We’re early adopters of the regenerative tourism principles. We’re taking a holistic approach to wellbeing and this includes recognising the entire ecosystem in which we operate to offer stays that are beneficial to our guests and sensitive to the environment.
“Our new cabins offer travellers guilt free opulence, and our aim is to grow and share our respect for nature and create communities that benefit from regenerative travel.
“As part of this we’ll be dedicating a portion of revenue from each stay to the CABN conservation program which will fund regenerative vegetation programs across Australia.”
CABN’s new premium cabins are available from 2 April 2020 at $595 per night which includes Gemtree Wines and local produce from the McLaren Vale region.
Bookings are available from today at https://cabn.life/cabn-x/
- Stay in Adelaide’s newest luxury hotel with your Great State VoucherMajestic M Suites is a new, high end suites hotel nestled in the picturesque North Adelaide, with great views over the city and surrounds.
- Spirit of Tasmania is giving you free car travel on their ferriesFerry service, Spirit of Tasmania is offering a fantastic deal to boost tourism on the island.
- Second round of Great State tourism vouchers launch this morningA second round of Great State tourism vouchers will be available from 11am ACDT today – this time, open to all Australians.
- Huge list of hotels drop with second round of SA’s Great State travel campaignAhead of the January 5th launch date, a huge list of venues has dropped for SA Tourism’s latest Great State voucher campaign.
- Getaway: Luxury Glamping with Mannum Mallee TentsMannum Mallee Tents is a unique glamping accommodation experience situated only two minutes from Mannum and the Murray River.