Nature and wellness focused tourism company, CABN, is set to roll out
its first premium accommodation cabins in April 2021.
The two new cabins, located minutes from McLaren Vale with coastal views through to Port Willunga, will set new standards in the regenerative travel market and will offer visitors an exceptional wellbeing experience, in a private nature setting.
CABN CEO Michael Lamprell said he is excited to be offering a new level of comfort for those travellers seeking out nature and wellbeing experiences, this time catering to the high-end traveller.
“This is a really exciting step for our business, one that had been two years in development. We’ve had overwhelming support from guests who have stayed in our cabins across South Australia and Victoria and we’re now able to grow our business and cater to a broader audience,” said Michael.
“Our new cabins will continue to offer our guests a premium wellbeing experience, with an elevated level of sophistication.
“Our core focus is to provide an environment for our guests to explore the physical and mental health benefits nature brings, and our new cabins will have floor to ceiling glass walls so visitors can immerse themselves in nature, bringing the outside in.”
The architecturally designed cabins will feature a king-sized bed, bathroom with bath and sauna, lounge space with a log fire and hand-picked furnishings, a high-end Weber kitchen and sunken bath on the deck.
The first two luxury cabins will be set among large historic gumtrees and lush vineyards on a private area of the Gemtree Wines property in McLaren Vale. Michael said this was an important decision for CABN.
“We wanted to partner with a property owner that reflected the same values as CABN and contributes to the holistic experience we want to offer our guests,” said Michael.
“Gemtree is a bio dynamic and organic vineyard, and we share their commitment to sustainability and improving the land for future generations.
“We’re early adopters of the regenerative tourism principles. We’re taking a holistic approach to wellbeing and this includes recognising the entire ecosystem in which we operate to offer stays that are beneficial to our guests and sensitive to the environment.
“Our new cabins offer travellers guilt free opulence, and our aim is to grow and share our respect for nature and create communities that benefit from regenerative travel.
“As part of this we’ll be dedicating a portion of revenue from each stay to the CABN conservation program which will fund regenerative vegetation programs across Australia.”
CABN’s new premium cabins are available from 2 April 2020 at $595 per night which includes Gemtree Wines and local produce from the McLaren Vale region.
Bookings are available from today at https://cabn.life/cabn-x/
- Pack your car for an “overseas road trip” to Kangaroo IslandA new, four day SeaLink package lets you take your car to Kangaroo Island, stay three nights, and pay for only two!
- Getaway: The Sky House in Kangaroo Island is the epitome of invitingThe Sky House is a rammed-earth villa located on the north side of KI with sweeping views of the coastline as far as the eye can see.
- Getaway: Live out your fairytale fantasy in this beautiful manorWith picturesque grounds, grand interiors and luxury accommodation, Yatahlia Manor is perfect for a weekend away.
- Getaway: Flinders Ranges farmstay with uninterrupted views of outback SASet in Flinders Ranges in the South Australia region, Holowiliena Station & The Outback Blacksmith offers secluded accommodation with spectacular scenery.
- Flights to New Zealand (finally!) from $412 returnJetstar has released stacks of cheap fares – including during Ski Season!