- This event has passed.
Day of the Dead with Garage Project
November 2, 2019 - November 3, 2019Free
Day of the Dead is back at NOLA for 2019!
As always NOLA will be tapping 16 Garage Project beers including Day of the Dead (Chili Chocolate Black Lager), La Catrina Calavera (Habanero and Rosewater Corn Lager) PLUS for the first time TRIPLE DAY OF THE DEAD (Imperial day of the dead racked onto cocoa nibs and aged in tequila barrels). Full beer list is below.
But what is Day of the Dead without FACEPAINTERS!! This year we’ve got two face painters on duty to make sure no one misses out on getting into the spirit. Plus we’ll have live music, beer giveaways and MORE FREE STUFF with a few copies of Garage Project ‘The Art of Beer’ to give away on the day.
It’s one of our favourite days of the year and we can’t wait to raise the dead once again.
Full Beer List:
1. Day of the Dead Dark Lager w/ chipotle, cocoa and agave
2. Catrina – habanero and watermelon lager
3. Rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb – kettle sour with you guessed it….Rhubarb
4. Bliss NZ lager
5. Hatsukoi Japanese Rice Lager
6. Dirty Boots American Pale
7. Cat’s PJs vanilla cream ale
8. White Mischief White Peach Sour
9. Cabbages & Kings Oyster Stout
10. CERTIFIED FRESH IPA
11. Fuzzbox hazy pale
12. Dr. Jacoby’s Pale w/ NZ and Aussie hops
13. Golden Brown Hoppy Brown Ale
14. Pernicious Weed IIPA
15. Triple Day of the Dead – Imperial day of the dead racked onto cocoa nibs and aged in tequila barrels
16. Snug Nitro
ADD YOUR EVENT
Our events calendar now promotes ONLINE EVENTS. If your business is streaming events online, anything from yoga, pilates, education, kids entertainment to business webinars, and cooking tutorials, submit the details here for approval.
Get even more promotion for your business with our new low-cost and affordable packages. Click here for more info.
NOTE: There is currently a limit to one event per day for businesses, however if our team finds our calendar inundated with events, we will reassess this restriction.