- This event has passed.
Gin Fest at Glen Ewin Estate 2019
June 8, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$20
Come and explore a world of gin at the Glen Ewin Estate Gin Fest. We are celebrating World Gin Day with this epic event designed for the most enthusiastic gin lovers.
Meet, taste and discover the best local and interstate artisan gin distillers, including:
• Never Never Distilling Co.
• Pot and Still
• LOBO Cider featuring
• Red Hen Gin
• 23rd Street Distillery
• Martin Distillation
• Imperial Measures Distilling
Entertainment Adelaide will be the life of the party, entertaining us with their unique live DJ, percussion and saxophonist. Snapple Photo Booths will be supplying a Coffee Cart and Photobooth, and Glen Ewin’s amazing bar staff will be mixing delicious Gin Cocktails. Food and beverages will be available to purchase, and we will have special event pricing for you to take home your favourite bottles of gin.
Competitions will be running all day with a major prize that you won’t want to miss out on!!
Optional extras ….
1. For the enthusiasts, special Gin Masterclasses are available. These intimate, hands on presentations are your opportunity to learn and interact with these illustrious distillers. The Masterclasses are just $25 each, which includes some nibbles to enjoy during the class.
*Masterclass tickets are strictly limited and do not include general entry to Gin Fest. Please ensure you purchase a Gin Fest entry ticket to attend the Masterclass.
2. The Gin Bus, hosted by Des’s Minibus, will offer return transport from the CBD for $20. Bus will depart at 10.30am from the corner of Currie and Peel Street, Eastern side of the CBD. Please arrive 15 mins prior to bus departure. Bus will return at approximately 6.30pm.
Early bookings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
– This event is strictly 18+
– As we are a licensed venue, no external food or beverage is permitted into the Estate.
ADD YOUR EVENT
Looking to submit your own event? For year-round promotion from Glam Adelaide, enquire about membership here.
NOTE: Please do not include full seasons of Fringe shows and other arts events. Key dates or launches are preferred as we don’t want to overwhelm the calendar with too many events.