EXPERIENCE THE BEST OF KANGAROO ISLAND GINS
Experience a unique gin pairing event and learn about the skilful distillation process of gins from the makers of Kangaroo Island Spirits. Taste the difference between botanical, fruity, piney, and citrus gins; and understand more about pairing gins with food. Throughout the event, a Kangaroo Island Gin expert will take you through the background of each gin and its process.
– WILD GIN: Matched with rock melon, jamón, pink pepper, mint and lime dressing
– O’GIN: Matched with O’Gin-cured salmon, smoked crème fraîche, blood orange gastrique, jalapeño and coriander vinaigrette
– OLD TOM GIN: Matched with chicken liver parfait, wild berry and star anise gel
– MULBERRY GIN: Matched with pan-seared Barossa venison loin, celeriac purée, juniper and mulberry jus
– WHISKY BARREL AGED GIN: Matched with whisky and bone marrow crème brûlée, lemon gel and InterContinental Adelaide honey crumble
*This is an 18+ event.
Book now to secure your spot. Limited availability.
ADD YOUR EVENT
Our events calendar now promotes every type of event. From wine dinners, to one-off fitness classes. If your business is hosting events, anything from food & wine, music, entertainment, yoga, education, kids entertainment, and cooking tutorials, submit the details here for approval.
Get even more promotion for your business with our new low-cost and affordable packages. Click here for more info.