- This event has passed.
Spook’s Haunted House
November 1, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
One event on October 31, 2019 at 7:00 pm
One event on November 1, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Spook’s Entertainment presents Spook’s Haunted House come visit us and have frightfully fun night, Spook’s Haunted House will be open 30th October 2019, 31st October and the 1st of November 2019. We will be open from 7pm to 11:30pm.
Parking is limited, so get here early. For the politeness of the residence on the street, please choose to carpool, Be mindful not to park in peoples driveways or across there driveway. Please consider carpooling. Remember to watch for darting children! they wont see you!
There will be a $5 entry fee per person which will provide everyone with a gift. This is to help off-set the cost of supplies and new attractions, to help us keep improving Spook’s Haunted House and to enable us to expand in 2020 into a new venue.
** Warning: This attraction contains supernatural themes, strobe lights, artificial fog and loud horror sound effects. It is intended to be scary and anyone that may be adversely affected by this should exercise discretion as whether or not they wish to go through.
Some young children have a great time, whilst others, find it very frightening. Only you know your children, and their tolerance for this type of event at the entry you will be asked if you prefer to be frightened or not.
** This is a family friendly environment, as well as our home. As such, the use of drugs, alcohol and profanity will not be tolerated.
Disclaimer: The ticket holder understands that there are inherent risks when participating in an event such as Spook’s Entertainment – Haunted House and assumes all risks and dangers associated therein. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into Spook’s Entertainment Haunted House, the ticket holder agrees to release the operator, its affiliates and volunteers, from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of participation in Spook’s Entertainment. As ticket holder you voluntarily enter at your own risk and have read and comprehend the Disclaimer/Warning and Spook’s Entertainment Rules & Regulations.
Rules & Regulations:
– Be aware that surveillance cameras, video footage, and photographs may be taken inside this attraction of you and/or actors that may be posted on our page.
– By entering Spooks Entertainment Haunted House, you agree to abide by all posted rules and any verbal instructions given by our staff.
-Spook’s Entertainment – Haunted House is meant to be scary. We make no apologies for the fact that it is scary. You understand that by entering, that you will be entering a frightening environment. By bringing children into this environment, it is assumed that they have been prepared and/or can tolerate such an event.
-No refunds will be given for those who cannot make it through the maze. Once payment has been made, leaving early is at your own cost. This also applies to children who change their minds. Please do not hold up the line, by attempting to get a refund for having to walk children back out.
– Absolutely no running.
– Absolutely no lighters, torches, cameras (with the exception of those volunteers we have nominated), recording devices or cell phone use during your visit inside Spook’s Entertainment This is for your safety and the safety of those around you.
– Please do not use devices to light the pathways. If the area is dark, it is meant to be dark. Lighting the area is unacceptable and ruins the scare for those around you. If you cannot tolerate dark spaces, please do not enter the maze.
– Any damage done to the attraction will be reported to the police.
– This is a no-contact haunt. The creatures inside will not touch you. Please do not touch them. Do not touch or disturb the props.
– This attraction contains claustrophobic passageways, sudden scares, loud noises, simulated violence, and extreme darkness.
– Strobe effects, simulated fog, and other devices may be in use which could be disturbing to epileptics, asthmatics, and others.
– Persons with heart, back, or breathing problems that could be aggravated by this environment should not attend.
– Persons with mechanical or electrical devices should not attend.
– Expectant mothers should not attend.
– If you are taking medication or using drugs of any type do not enter the haunt.
– You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are noticed by our volunteers.
– Food, drink, or tobacco products are not permitted inside this haunt.
– Be courteous. Our event is staffed completely by volunteers, who have donated thousands of hours for the community and for your entertainment. Treating them badly will result in immediate escorting from the maze.
– Violation of these rules and regulations will result in removal from Spook’s Entertainment – Haunted House
ADD YOUR EVENT
Our events calendar now promotes ONLINE EVENTS. If your business is streaming events online, anything from yoga, pilates, education, kids entertainment to business webinars, and cooking tutorials, submit the details here for approval.
Get even more promotion for your business with our new low-cost and affordable packages. Click here for more info.
NOTE: There is currently a limit to one event per day for businesses, however if our team finds our calendar inundated with events, we will reassess this restriction.