This year Mr Goodbar is Fringe-ing up! Location wise, it’s down the street from the Fringe Club, and a step away from the Garden and Gluttony. Their mission this Fringe season is to get the public outdoors!
And to do it, Mr Goodbar is bringing the party out on to Union Street. Starting this Friday with their pop-up bar, The Front Yard!
From the 15th of Feb, every Friday and Saturday of Fringe from 5pm to 12am, plus the first two Sunday’s in March (the 3rd and 10th), you have a spot to head to when you’re walking from the Garden to Fringe Club and generally around the CBD.
Mr Goodbar are partnering up with Bombay Sapphire Gin so your drinks list is top-notch. All your summer favourites, espresso martini’s, Star of Bombay, Aperol spritz and more on offer.
Amongst the Fringe hustle enjoy a cocktail, treats (cheeseboards) and some tunes. As well as soaking up soaking up those twilight city vibes, consider it a pre-show bevvy because Mr Goodbar will be a fringe venue showing the following.
- Every Wednesday night you can catch a cabaret style show called Decadent Delights.
- The first two Thursday’s (21st and 28th) features spaghetti western style play, Nemo Saltat Sobrius (which is Latin for nobody dances alone unless they are completely drunk).
- Saturday’s host a speed dating event from 6pm, followed by Saturday Love with Delta.
Location: 12 Union St, Adelaide,
When: 5pm-12am, Friday and Saturday, Sunday 3 March, Sunday 10 March
- Premier unveils SA’s COVID roadmap
- New venue, Hard Days Night, is coming to the CBD serving up ultimate cool vibes
- Adelaide Writers’ Week 2022 announces first round of authors and programs
- Yankees celebrates the opening of their Christies Beach store with FREE burgers!
- Giant Mix 102.3 Ferris Wheel returns to Glenelg for summertime fun