Indie pop band Client Liaison will headline a free community concert on January 12, to mark the start of Santos Tour Down Under festivities.
The concert will herald the start of the City of Adelaide Tour Village celebrations in Victoria Square – the centrepiece of the Santos Tour Down Under festivities.
It will follow the official team presentations, which are on from 6.30pm, with Client Liaison taking to the stage from 8.30pm.
“As keen cyclists we’re thrilled to don the lycra and be joining the Tour Down Under. Let the good people of Adelaide know that we’ll be keeping the heart rate pumping well above 120 bpm even after the race stops with our infectious live performance,” said Client Liaison’s Harvey Miller.
The team presentation will start from 6.30pm, followed by Client Liaison at 8.30pm.
The 2019 Santos Tour Down Under is on January 10–20. For more click here.
- PHOTOS: Gluttony VIP Launch
- Mentalist and Survivor Star Matt Tarrant Leaves You Questioning Everything In More Unsolved
- New Wine Bar & Restaurant Opens In West Beach
- Theatre Review: Life and Beth
- Sneak peek: Sparkke at the Whitmore open for Fringe – ONE NIGHT ONLY