Indie pop band Client Liaison will headline a free community concert on January 12, to mark the start of Santos Tour Down Under festivities.
The concert will herald the start of the City of Adelaide Tour Village celebrations in Victoria Square – the centrepiece of the Santos Tour Down Under festivities.
It will follow the official team presentations, which are on from 6.30pm, with Client Liaison taking to the stage from 8.30pm.
“As keen cyclists we’re thrilled to don the lycra and be joining the Tour Down Under. Let the good people of Adelaide know that we’ll be keeping the heart rate pumping well above 120 bpm even after the race stops with our infectious live performance,” said Client Liaison’s Harvey Miller.
The team presentation will start from 6.30pm, followed by Client Liaison at 8.30pm.
The 2019 Santos Tour Down Under is on January 10–20. For more click here.
- Are You Australia’s Next MasterChef? Applications For Masterchef 2020 Are Now Open
- Jurassic Creatures Coming To Adelaide For The First Time Ever
- Warm Your Winter With Drinkable Chocolate Pudding (& There’s An Adult Version)
- Sydney Roosters Vs Melbourne Storm At Adelaide Oval This Month
- NOW OPEN: Golden Boy’s Plush New Basement Bar