Indie pop band Client Liaison will headline a free community concert on January 12, to mark the start of Santos Tour Down Under festivities.
The concert will herald the start of the City of Adelaide Tour Village celebrations in Victoria Square – the centrepiece of the Santos Tour Down Under festivities.
It will follow the official team presentations, which are on from 6.30pm, with Client Liaison taking to the stage from 8.30pm.
“As keen cyclists we’re thrilled to don the lycra and be joining the Tour Down Under. Let the good people of Adelaide know that we’ll be keeping the heart rate pumping well above 120 bpm even after the race stops with our infectious live performance,” said Client Liaison’s Harvey Miller.
The team presentation will start from 6.30pm, followed by Client Liaison at 8.30pm.
The 2019 Santos Tour Down Under is on January 10–20. For more click here.
- Gondola Gondola Is Hosting A Bottomless Brunch Ft. Unlimited Lychee Bellinis
- Never Never Distilling Co Is Turning Two And The Party Is At Cry Baby
- Mollydooker Wins 2019 South Australian Business Of The Year At Telstra Business Awards
- Seppeltsfield Takes Home Multiple Awards At The 2019 Barossa Wine Show
- Hopper From Stranger Things Is Coming To Adelaide And He’s Coming Soon