The good news is, it isn’t too far away with Concourse Café’s new Summer Menu is launching on Wednesday ‐ 11 January, 2012.
Concourse Café is one of Adelaide’s Café society’s best kept secrets, and a hidden treasure located inside the magnificent National Wine Centre of Australia!
It is an indulgence for the senses. In fact, there is no better place in the CBD to enjoy bathing in the summer’s dappled sunlight than Concourse Café Plaza, which overlooks the city’s glorious Botanic Gardens. It’s the perfect spot to impress business colleagues and friends for Breakfast or Lunch, or better yet… weekend Brunch!
The newly released summer menu’s epicurean delights include – amongst others;
Breakfast Rock Stars:‐
• Brekky Pizza ‐ with pancetta, cherry tomatoes and boccochini
• Brioche French toast ‐ with cinnamon sugar, banana with maple syrup and double cream
• Eggs Benedict ‐ poached eggs on toasted muffin with smoked ham and Hollandise sauce
Fresh Summer Salads:‐
• Thai Beef Salad ‐ beef, crispy noodles, vegetables, chilli, cashew nuts, lime juice, coriander and mint leaves
• Smoked Salmon or Chicken Caesar salad ‐ cos lettuce, poached egg, bacon, croutons, parmesan cheese, caesar dressing Zesty
Summer Pizza’s: –
• Roasted Duck ‐ duck meat, swiss brown mushrooms, walnuts, cherry tomatoes, apple and gorgonzola
• Morrocan Spiced Lamb ‐ lamb loin, pumpkin, sundried tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese roasted capsicum, mint yoghurt Delicious
• Pan Roasted Atlantic Salmon ‐ salsa verde potato salad, rocket, red capsicum & olive salsa
• Grilled Chicken Breast ‐ sun‐dried tomatoes, pumpkin, leek & pine nut risotto pesto cream sauce
• Veal Scallopini ‐ pan fried veal, mushroom, white wine cream sauce, broccolini, buttered baby potatoes
Classic Summer Club: ‐
• Traditional Fish & Chips ‐ coopers pale ale beer batter, garden salad, tartare sauce
• Grilled Chicken Burger ‐ toasted turkish bread, bacon, cheddar cheese, avocado, lettuce, roma tomatoes, thick cut chips and sweet chilli mayonnaise
• Grilled Steak Sandwich ‐ toasted lapinja bread, bacon, caramelised onion, cheddar cheese, roma tomatoes, lettuce, thick cut chips, mayonnaise, tomato pickle.
Don’t forget to sample some new wine varieties from one of the best cellars in Australia.
Indulge in cheese, or a tasting platter to share, and of course you can always purchase a bottle or two to take home.
Remember, whilst you are at the National Wine Centre, you can pop upstairs to experience the Wine Discovery Journey!
A state‐of‐the‐ art, award‐winning, interactive tour showcasing everything, from the challenges of winemaking to the pure enjoyment of drinking fine Australian wine!
Open Monday – Saturday 12noon – 2.30pm,
Saturday & Sunday Brunch 9am – 2.30pm
Tours and Tastings ‐10:00am ‐ 5:00pm