If you feel like splashing out, Costco is always the place to do it. Three kilos of cheese? Yes please. Fifty rolls of toilet paper? Pop it in the oversized trolley. Seven kilos of Nutella? Don’t mind if I do.
But there’s one item for sale at Costco Adelaide that takes ‘treat yo-self’ to the next level.
For an eye-watering $58,489.99, you can get your very own gold bar.
Weighing in at 1kg, the gold bullion tops our list of the most unusual things we’ve seen at Costco, but this mega store always seems to surprise us.
The gold cast bars have been for sale in Adelaide since December 10th, which would have been perfect for the ultimate Christmas present. What we really want to know is has anyone actually bought one?
- How to hold a Kytons Christmas Fundraiser
- Unley Road’s newest burger bar is going to be slinging American style treats
- An open all week South East Asian brunch and dinner haven is hitting the Parade
- Two new SA COVID-19 cases recorded from repatriating travellers
- PM reassures on goal to open domestic borders by Christmas