Sparkke at the Whitmore would like thank all South Australian health workers on the frontline with FREE meals from 12 noon and 9pm TODAY!
Sparkke Co-Founder Kari Allen said our health workers are on the frontline and up for challenging times ahead. When Head Chef Emma McCaskill talked about the challenges facing her parents who are both health care workers and suggested we can offer genuine gesture of support it felt like a very Sparkke thing to do.
“We are all going to need to show our support for these workers who are genuinely on the front line.”
Yesterday, Sparkke at the Whitmore announced it will take further important measures to reduce the risk and spread of COVID-19 for staff, customers, and the wider community by moving their entire business to a takeaway, online and delivery service.
Sparkke at the Whitmore’s Head Chef Emma McCaskill’s, has changed their menu so it will now be available takeaway or via delivery. The new Sparkke To You Menu has been carefully curated to travel up to 5kms.
Sparkke at the Whitmore’s inhouse bottle shop has also changed and adapted by expanding their offer to customers with the newly launched 1.9 L growlers which hold Sparkke’s speciality brews pulled straight from the tap.
“With the changes we are seeing and precautionary measures being taken we all need to do our bit. We really can’t do it without you. We all need to support each other.”
Any health worker who phones or swings past the brewpub will get any meal from their new takeaway menu forFREE when they flash medical ID available until Sparkke runs out!
To avoid waiting call ahead on 7123 0808 or email [email protected]
Braised Simon Bryant’s Dirt (y) lentils with beetroot & coconut (gf,vegan,nf)
Banana blossom, drunken chicken & fragrant salad (gf,df)
Smoked Kransky hotdog, sauerkraut, mustard (nf)
Pork, ginger & Szechuan dumplings, roast chicken broth, broccolini (*4)(df,nf)
Adelaide Hills oyster mushroom & chestnut dumplings, porcini broth topped with fried mushroom sticks (*4) (vegan)
- No New COVID-19 Cases In SA, As NSW Closes Borders To VicThere have been no new cases of COVID-19 today in South Australia.
- Workspace Now Offer A Reconfiguration Service To Make Your Office COVID-SafeA South Australian company is offering a reconfiguration service to assist businesses in setting up COVID-safe offices.
- No New COVID-19 Cases Today In SAThere have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 443 cases reported in SA.
- SA Reaches Fourth Consecutive Day With No New COVID-19 CasesCurrently, 443 cases have been reported in South Australia, with SA Pathology having conducted more than 157,971 tests so far.
- SA Premier Provides Update On Hotel Quarantine Process & Potential AFL HubThe Premier has confirmed South Australia has recorded 100% compliance with the testing regime in hotel quarantine facilities.
- Victorian AFL Teams To Relocate With No Return Date In SightIt is believed the Victorian clubs will not be returning to the state for at least a month, with the legitimate return date currently unknown.
- No New COVID-19 Cases In SA As Victoria Surpasses 300 Active Cases & Prepares For LockdownThree active cases remain in the state, all linked to the flight that arrived in South Australia from Mumbai over the weekend.
- No New COVID-19 Cases For SA, Active Cases Linked To Overseas RemainSouth Australia has recorded no new COVID-19 cases, however the three new cases from yesterday remain.
- SA’s Victoria Border Opening Date ScrappedDespite Mr Marshall confirming last Friday that the state is committed to opening borders, the new decision has come as a result of the recent outbreaks in Melbourne.
- Interstate Travellers Allowed Into SA Via Online ApplicationBorder restrictions have eased for people entering South Australia, but travellers must apply for pre-approval prior to reaching South Australia’s borders