Sparkke at the Whitmore would like thank all South Australian health workers on the frontline with FREE meals from 12 noon and 9pm TODAY!
Sparkke Co-Founder Kari Allen said our health workers are on the frontline and up for challenging times ahead. When Head Chef Emma McCaskill talked about the challenges facing her parents who are both health care workers and suggested we can offer genuine gesture of support it felt like a very Sparkke thing to do.
“We are all going to need to show our support for these workers who are genuinely on the front line.”
Yesterday, Sparkke at the Whitmore announced it will take further important measures to reduce the risk and spread of COVID-19 for staff, customers, and the wider community by moving their entire business to a takeaway, online and delivery service.
Sparkke at the Whitmore’s Head Chef Emma McCaskill’s, has changed their menu so it will now be available takeaway or via delivery. The new Sparkke To You Menu has been carefully curated to travel up to 5kms.
Sparkke at the Whitmore’s inhouse bottle shop has also changed and adapted by expanding their offer to customers with the newly launched 1.9 L growlers which hold Sparkke’s speciality brews pulled straight from the tap.
“With the changes we are seeing and precautionary measures being taken we all need to do our bit. We really can’t do it without you. We all need to support each other.”
Any health worker who phones or swings past the brewpub will get any meal from their new takeaway menu forFREE when they flash medical ID available until Sparkke runs out!
To avoid waiting call ahead on 7123 0808 or email [email protected]
Braised Simon Bryant’s Dirt (y) lentils with beetroot & coconut (gf,vegan,nf)
Banana blossom, drunken chicken & fragrant salad (gf,df)
Smoked Kransky hotdog, sauerkraut, mustard (nf)
Pork, ginger & Szechuan dumplings, roast chicken broth, broccolini (*4)(df,nf)
Adelaide Hills oyster mushroom & chestnut dumplings, porcini broth topped with fried mushroom sticks (*4) (vegan)
- National Pharmacies Alerts Customers After Staff Tests Positive To COVID-19Important information if you visited the impacted store on March 29 or 30.
- Those Who Have Visited Airport In Past 14 Days May Need To Test For COVID-19If you have been in the Adelaide Airport terminal or carpark in the last 14 days and are symptomatic, it is advised you self-isolate and get a test done as soon as possible.
- COVID-19: Driver Assessments, Proof of Age Cards & Other Service SA Services SuspendedFurther safety measures have been implemented at Service SA to stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- Driveway Commemoration Of ANZAC Day Dawn Service Encouraged'Light Up The Dawn' and commemorate ANZAC Day, whether that be from within your home, or at your driveway.
- COVID-19 SA UPDATE: 300 Added To South Australia’s Contact Tracing TeamSouth Australian Premier Steven Marshall has announced that as of today, another 300 people will be joining the state's contact tracing search.
- COVID-19: SA Now Able To Get Medication Available Without PrescriptionSouth Australians in need of an emergency supply of essential medicines during the coronavirus pandemic will now be able to seek their medication without a prescription.
- Kytons Bakery Is Delivering Freshly Baked Hot Cross Directly To Your DoorThis Easter, Kytons Bakery is encouraging gifting hot cross buns to friends, co-workers, employees or clients to brighten someone's day.
- Your Guide To Dining At The Marina Pier From Home (With Delivery & Take Away)Marina Pier are ensuring that you still get to enjoy the flavour bonanza that awaits with their campaign 'Take Away at the Bay' (plus delivery).
- Your Guide To SA Wineries’ Online ShopsIt's time to support our many wineries across the regions who have closed their doors through their online shops.
- Six Adelaide Airport Baggage Handlers Test Positive To COVID-19If you've traveled in the past 24 hours, you'll need to follow some simple steps.