As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, the South Australian Government is taking measures to help minimise the spread of the virus.
Premier Steven Marshall has announced “swift action” will be taken to protect public transport users.
The Premier posted the following statement on Facebook:
“We are taking swift action to protect public transport users by increasing the intensity and frequency of cleaning on all public buses, trains and trams.
Extra crews will ensure daily and more intense cleaning of hard surfaces such as hand rails, validators and push buttons.
It’s part of our plan to get on the front foot and help minimise the spread of coronavirus in South Australia.”
This new practice will be implemented as of today, 16 March.
- Winner of the 2020 City of Adelaide Prize announced
- FREE FUN Home Delivered This School Holidays!
- Getaway: Luxury Oceanview Eco Villas Officially Open On Kangaroo Island
- Colour Changing Violet Gin Now Supersized
- Winter Reds Food & Wine Festival Is Back On This July