As hospitality venues get more creative to increase their cashflow during the unfolding Coronavirus situation, Jarmer’s Kitchen have launched two brand new initiatives to allow people to dine at home, while enjoying the delicious food that Chris Jarmer is renowned for.
First up, is their fantastic 20% off deal – where you get a whopping discount on either pick up, or delivery (on orders over $50, within a 5km radius). You can order anything off their regular lunch or dinner menu, and you can even include alcohol and other beverages in the order.
Best of all, if you order directly, Jamer’s Kitchen won’t have to pay the 35% to UberEats. Sounds like it’s a win/win for everyone.
Secondly, Jarmer’s have launched low cost heat and eat meals, meaning you can still enjoy their cooking, but can plan ahead and buy your meals for a whole week! They’ve also organised car park pick up, so you can avoid the crowds. The menu will be constantly changing, so you’ll need to head to their Facebook page to see what’s currently on offer.
You’ll find Jarmer’s Kitchen at 18 Park Tce, Bowden. Check out their Facebook page here.
Support your local eatery by ordering TAKE OUT MEALS, and let everyone else know it’s available by tagging #ordertakeoutmeals.
- Book The Stag For A Private Shindig Feat. Discounted Bevvies And Pub ClassicsThe Stag Public House is letting you book a private spot in the pub for you and 19 of your closest pals and gals in order to knock back a few bevvies and scoff down a pub feed.
- Hart Of The Barossa Release Their Best Vintage In A DecadeHart of the Barossa have just released their new vintages — 2016 Ye Brave Shiraz and 2015 Ye Faithful Old Vine Shiraz.
- Adelaide Karaoke Institution La Sing Is Undergoing A MakeoverAccording to the La Sing team, devoted fans need not fear, with the “vibe” of the much-loved venue still ringing true despite the renovations.
- New Eastern Pizzeria, Bar38, Serves Up Artisan Pizza & PastaBar38 is Adelaide’s newest pizzeria serving up classic pastas and pizzas from their impressive Mesiano wood oven.
- Melba’s Are Selling A Social Distancing 1.5m Log of ChocolateMelba’s have created the sweetest solution to help you maintain adequate social distancing
- NEW! Hutt Street Has Officially Welcomed A New Pastry ParadiseThe Mascavado menu features pain au chocolate, cinnamon scrolls, three flavours of danish, miso cookies, spiced chai blondies, and more.
- Gift This Adelaide Meat Bouquet To Your Carnivorous MatesKnow a meat lover? This meat-filled bouquet may be the perfect gift.
- Break The COVID Coma With Maxwell Wines’ Variety Of Ista-Worthy ExperiencesFrom indulgent long lunches to a picnic day where you can get lost in a real-life conifer maze, Maxwell Wines is well worth the mini-road trip.