Photo for illustration purposes only
We didn’t see this one coming.
Katies, the affordable women’s fashion label, has diversified (I mean who hasn’t over the past week), and in addition to having more jumper and jean sales than anyone we know, they now have a hygiene offering.
Talk about diversifying.
So their new offering includes the much coveted hand sanitiser and face masks, along with first aid kits, ePOD Home Protection kits, compact first aid kits, and ROYAL DOULTON plates?! Sounds like someone got lucky at an auction if you ask us… kinda like that time my husband tried to buy a vintage fireman’s helmet, industrial sized wine fridge, and a digger (so he could dig his own cellar) all after a few bottles of wine with my dad. Luckily that ended well for us (no wins), and if we can now get hand sanitiser, I guess all is going to end well for Katie’s shoppers too!
Shop it here: https://www.katies.com.au/health-essentials
- Major Changes Made To Dine-In Restrictions After Mass Confusion Regarding LicencingGiven the Premier’s recent announcement, any establishment with dining capabilities will now be able to open indoor and outdoor service.
- No New Cases Found With COVID-19 Daily UpdateThere have been no new cases of COVID-19 notified in South Australia. The total number of cases notified in SA remains at 439.
- Major Restriction Changes Announced For SA Dining & Stage Two Brought ForwardThe Premier announced that as of Friday this week, all restaurants and cafes will be able to dine 20 individuals, 10 indoors and 10 outdoors, as well as sell alcohol to patrons.
- No New COVID-19 Cases For South AustraliaThere are no active cases of COVID-19 in South Australia and 435 people have been cleared.
- COVID-19 Survivor From Ruby Princess Shares His Harrowing StoryPaul Faraguna, who has recently recovered from COVID-19, after catching the virus on board the Ruby Princess, has shared his story.
- BREAKING: Wuhan, China bans eating of wildlife in response to COVID-19The Chinese city of Wuhan, which was the first to record human cases of COVID-19, has banned the consumption of all wildlife.
- Woolworths invests with Indigenous businesses to supply hand sanitiserOver 300,000 litres of hand sanitiser has been supplied by local Indigenous businesses to Woolworths Group to keep its retail store teams and customers safe during COVID-19.
- Public Housing Properties Across SA Undergo Fast Tracked UpgradesPublic housing across South Australia will undergo fast tracked upgrades and renovations, as part of the state government’s $1 billion economic stimulus package.
- COVID-19 Human Vaccine Trials To Begin Next WeekWith 131 Australians from Melbourne and Brisbane volunteering, the first vaccines are being injected as soon as next week.
- SA Records 13 Days With No New COVID-19 CasesThere are no active cases of COVID-19 in South Australia and 435 people have been cleared of COVID19. One person is still in hospital recovering from the effects of COVID-19.
- What Step Two Of Easing COVID-19 Restrictions Means For South AustraliaSouth Australia is moving to Step Two of easing restrictions three days sooner than expected, with the date now set for June 5.