Well, if you’re looking for silver linings during these trying times, this has to be one of them. Part Time Lover, for those who are yet to be acquainted, is a fairly new restaurant in the heart of Adelaide that serves AMAZING FOOD. Like, seriously amazing. Their corn is to die for (who thought I’d ever be saying that), and they have so many other delicious dishes – I really just recommend checking them out and eating your fill. The one vice with this fabulous place however, is that they didn’t do take away. Until now.
Today Part Time Lover launched their take away menu (which will soon also be available via delivery services), which is now available from 11am to 2pm.
The menu includes delights such as the crispy halloumi burger, Vietnamese drab burger, their famous salt & pepper bug rolls, miso roasted cauliflower salad, Sriracha & maple fried chicken and more.
You’ll find Part Time Lover in Pilgrim Lane (between Pirie and Flinder Street behind Town Hall). Check out their Facebook page here.
To order call 0488 448 807 (and keep asking if they can deliver!)
Don’t forget all of Adelaide’s other amazing cafes and restaurants that also need your business now, more than ever. Here’s a quick guide on how you can help support those venues you love. https://glamadelaide.com.au/covid-19-9-ways-you-can-support-south-aussie-cafes-restaurants/
- Book The Stag For A Private Shindig Feat. Discounted Bevvies And Pub ClassicsThe Stag Public House is letting you book a private spot in the pub for you and 19 of your closest pals and gals in order to knock back a few bevvies and scoff down a pub feed.
- Hart Of The Barossa Release Their Best Vintage In A DecadeHart of the Barossa have just released their new vintages — 2016 Ye Brave Shiraz and 2015 Ye Faithful Old Vine Shiraz.
- Adelaide Karaoke Institution La Sing Is Undergoing A MakeoverAccording to the La Sing team, devoted fans need not fear, with the “vibe” of the much-loved venue still ringing true despite the renovations.
- New Eastern Pizzeria, Bar38, Serves Up Artisan Pizza & PastaBar38 is Adelaide’s newest pizzeria serving up classic pastas and pizzas from their impressive Mesiano wood oven.
- Melba’s Are Selling A Social Distancing 1.5m Log of ChocolateMelba’s have created the sweetest solution to help you maintain adequate social distancing