The Adelaide Randstad team are urgently recruiting 250 inbound customer service employees to assist with a newly formed information hotline. This role will be based in a call centre, not from home.
They are looking for flexible candidates to work a rotating roster with availability to work up to full time hours:
Day shift: 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday
After hours: 7pm to 7am Monday to Friday
Weekend shifts with penalty rates are also on offer.
If anyone has been made redundant in this hard time or had their hours cut please get them to reach out and share with your networks!!
Start date Tuesday 24th or Wednesday 25th March. They are seeking candidates with 1 month availability minimum.
- Australian citizenship is essential
- Experience in a call centre / contact centre beneficial
- Typing speed min 35wpm – to record calls
- Intermediate computer skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong problem solving abilities, especially in a fast-paced environment
Apply via the below link and one of the contact centre team will be in touch:
- Those Who Have Visited Airport In Past 14 Days May Need To Test For COVID-19If you have been in the Adelaide Airport terminal or carpark in the last 14 days and are symptomatic, it is advised you self-isolate and get a test done as soon as possible.
- COVID-19: Driver Assessments, Proof of Age Cards & Other Service SA Services SuspendedFurther safety measures have been implemented at Service SA to stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- Driveway Commemoration Of ANZAC Day Dawn Service Encouraged'Light Up The Dawn' and commemorate ANZAC Day, whether that be from within your home, or at your driveway.
- COVID-19 SA UPDATE: 300 Added To South Australia’s Contact Tracing TeamSouth Australian Premier Steven Marshall has announced that as of today, another 300 people will be joining the state's contact tracing search.
- COVID-19: SA Now Able To Get Medication Available Without PrescriptionSouth Australians in need of an emergency supply of essential medicines during the coronavirus pandemic will now be able to seek their medication without a prescription.
- Kytons Bakery Is Delivering Freshly Baked Hot Cross Directly To Your DoorThis Easter, Kytons Bakery is encouraging gifting hot cross buns to friends, co-workers, employees or clients to brighten someone's day.
- Your Guide To Dining At The Marina Pier From Home (With Delivery & Take Away)Marina Pier are ensuring that you still get to enjoy the flavour bonanza that awaits with their campaign 'Take Away at the Bay' (plus delivery).
- Your Guide To SA Wineries’ Online ShopsIt's time to support our many wineries across the regions who have closed their doors through their online shops.
- Six Adelaide Airport Baggage Handlers Test Positive To COVID-19If you've traveled in the past 24 hours, you'll need to follow some simple steps.
- COVID-19: New Restrictions Announced On Surgery In SATo reduce the spread of COVID-19 within SA, a new ruling now limits surgery to emergency surgery only.
- Adelaide Petrol Price Lowest In 16 YearsAdelaide’s average petrol price is the cheapest since John Howard was PM & Port Adelaide won the AFL Premiership.