SA Health have released an alert regarding any South Australians recently in Broken Hill due to a Sydney virus case being traced to the town.
Chief Public Health Officer, Professor Nicola Spurrier says that SA Heath is closely watching Broken Hill and supporting New South Wales contact tracing efforts by amplifying their messaging to people who have recently entered South Australia.
Anyone in South Australia who was at the Gourmet Cribtin in Broken Hill on Saturday 2 January between 10.40am and 11.20am should get tested immediately and quarantine for 14 days regardless of the result.
SA Health is providing advice to the State Coordinator as new information comes to hand.
For the latest updates head to https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/.
- Zero new COVID-19 cases recorded in SAThere have been a total of 613 cases notified in South Australia.
- Dancing permitted in SADancing is back on the cards with certain provisos in SA as border with greater Melbourne opens.
- No new COVID-19 cases for SA todaySouth Australia has recorded no new COVID-19 cases.
- First South Australians to receive COVID-19 vaccine todayThe first doses of the COVID-19 vaccine will be administered at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and Flinders Medical Centre today.
- Two new COVID-19 cases in SA from medi-hotelThere has been two new cases of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel.