Do you ever have that dream? You know the one – you’re cruising the picturesque waterways of Europe, with a Bellini in one hand and your (gorgeous) partner on the other, gazing out at the quaint villages as you drift on by. Well, Phil Hoffmann Travel can make that dream a reality. They’re holding a series of exclusive launch events between Monday 27 February and Thursday 9 March to help you start planning your perfect getaway.
Phil Hoffmann Travel’s 2018 European River Cruise launch events will highlight all the cool things you can see and do on a river cruise as well as providing you with just a taste of Europe’s waterways and countries you can see.
Explore Europe’s historic heart and cultural soul as it leisurely unfurls with every river bend. Glide along the picturesque canals of Amsterdam, follow quaint medieval villages alongside the Rhine and sail on the Danube towards the ethereal beauty of Budapest. French gourmet delicacies and adventures also await along the stunning Rhone River.
Learn all about the intimate nature of river cruising aboard ships that combine exceptional facilities with impeccable service and a genuinely warm atmosphere. Have all your questions answered by Phil Hoffmann Travel’s experienced consultants.
Best of all, you can gain access to exclusive deals and savings on APT’s 2018 European River Cruise preview program, which includes Phil Hoffmann Travel’s custom designed, fully-escorted itineraries.
Phil Hoffmann Travel’s FREE European river cruising events will be held at multiple locations across Adelaide and are as follows:
• February 27 – The Junction, Camden Park
• February 28 – Lakes Resort Hotel, West Lakes and Walkers Arms Hotel, Walkerville
• March 1 – Hewett Centre, Hewett SA
• March 2 – Playford Civic Centre, Elizabeth
• March 3 – Phil Hoffmann Travel’s Glenelg branch
• March 6 – Phil Hoffmann Travel’s Victor Harbor branch and Adelaide Pavilion, City
• March 7 – Vine Inn, Nuriootpa SA and Port Noarlunga Surf Lifesaving Club
• March 8 – Stirling Hotel and Tea Tree Gully Golf Club
• March 9 – Phil Hoffmann Travel’s Modbury and Norwood branches
RSVP is essential. For more information or to register your attendance to a European River Cruise 2018 launch event, visit www.pht.com.au or phone Phil Hoffmann Travel on 1300 748 748.