The countdown is on for East Borough Eatery’s newest venture, Ruby Rose Cucina, coming soon.
The Parkside brunch space is known for serving some of our favourite dishes, with a twist.
Modern favourites meet some great brekkie classics. Their torched chorizo is a standout, as is their sautéed greens. A big range of breads are complemented with fantastic coffee and fresh juices to boot.
It all looks pretty mouthwatering, doesn’t it? If we know anything from East Borough’s quality, then Ruby Rose is going to be one to watch out for.
We know right now that Ruby Rose Cucina will be found at 315 The Parade, Beulah Park. More info coming soon.
- The Annual Hiking Expo Offers Guided Walks
- Dine Aboard The Clipper Ship City of Adelaide At These Exclusive Dinners
- Taste Henschke’s Most Sought-After Wines At This Intimate Dinner
- Adelaide Legit Now Has Mermaid Classes
- What On In Adelaide This April