East Borough Eatery’s newest venture, Ruby Rose Cucina has now opened! The highly anticipated restaurant can best be described as an intimate and chic space with an indoor and outdoor section.
With a menu that focuses on share plates from small to large using seasonal produce, Ruby Rose serves food that is both casual and yet elegant, similar to what East Borough Eatery is known for. With a capacity of 50 and an outdoor chandelier lit area, Ruby Rose is looking like our next go to dining spot.
You can expect pizzas, charcuterie, a number of share plates, alongside a range of cocktails and SA wine. Those afflicted with dietary needs don’t need to be wary of Ruby Rose Cucina as we’re told their menu focuses on catering for requirements.
All of their produce is sourced locally and they make all of their own bread, butter and charcuterie accompaniments.
The Parkside brunch counterpart is known for serving some of our favourite dishes, with a twist. Modern favourites meet some great brekkie classics. Their torched chorizo is a standout, as is their sautéed greens. A big range of breads are complemented with fantastic coffee and fresh juices to boot.
Phone 83312323 for bookings, they are open Wednesday-Saturday 5.30-10pm and Sundays for private functions.
Ruby Rose Cucina can be found at 315 The Parade, Beulah Park.
- SA4SA Bushfire Appeal Gala wins Community Event of the Year at 2021 City of Adelaide Citizen of the Year Awards
- Australia Day in Adelaide – Smoking Ceremony and Aus Day in the Arena
- Australian Distilling Co. adds Shiraz Gin to its growing range
- Australia Day Awards celebrate community spirit out of the ashes of bushfire
- The Animals announce Adelaide date for upcoming international tour