Following on from the success of their last dinner series, Women in Wine, Electra House is back with a new dinner series titled Families in Wine.
This series celebrates the talent of the families behind SA’s fave drops through a series of five dinners paired with wines by the best of the Barossa and Adelaide Hills’ wineries.
The dinner includes a feasting menu with dishes from Electra House’s award-winning modern Asian restaurant, Level One. Head chef Josh Kim spins unique twists on classic Asian dishes (have you heard about Level One’s Mac ‘n’ Cheese Spring Rolls?), so dinner is sure to be a fun affair.
You’ll also get to taste wines from the featured producers and have all your questions answered at a post-meal Q&A with the legends of our state’s wine industry!
To make the most of this series and avoid food and wine FOMO, you can also grab a multi-dinner bundle, securing your seat at each of the five dinners:
- The In-Laws Dinner — August 28th, featuring Chaffey Bros. Wine Co. (Barossa Valley).
- The Siblings Dinner — 23rd October, featuring Dune Wine (McLaren Vale), Small Gully Wines and The Mysterious Mr. Black (Barossa Valley).
- The Inter-Generational Dinner — September 18th, featuring Sew and Sew Wines (Adelaide Hills).
- The Couples Dinner — November 20th, featuring CRFT Wines (Adelaide Hills), Sherrah Wines (McLaren Vale) and Next Crop Wines (Adelaide Hills).
- December 4th, featuring Unico Zelo (Adelaide Hills) and Mylkappa Wines (Adelaide Hills).
The dinner series will be held at Level One, Electra House, 131-139 King William Street Adelaide, SA 5000.
Tickets for one dinner go for $89, while a multi-dinner bundle is $395.