The fab folks over at 48 Flavours have created a super special Easter Ice Cream cake, and if you order by 5pm today, they’ll deliver it to you in time for Easter!
48 Flavours offers a range of award-winning dairy, gluten-free, dairy-free and low-fat gelato that is made fresh in store daily. With a focus on quality and using the freshest South Australian produce, they have a flavour (& Easter cake) for everyone.
Starting at $35, there’s a range of Easter cakes to choose from, with different combos of flavours, toppings, and sizes, to suit every family.
Best of all, they’re delicious. My kids gave ours the solid thumbs up!
To order call one of the 48 Flavour stores and place your order by phone:
295 Magill Rd, Trinity Gardens – (08) 8331 1739
Shop 11/a, Paralowie Village Shopping Centre – (08) 8380 6244
*Free delivery only available to addresses 10 kilometres from each 48 Flavours store locations. Saturday or Sunday deliveries are available.
- Soonta Is Launching Soon-To-Be-Favourites Skewers With A FREE Tasting WeekendIn addition to their beloved Bahn Mi, Pho, and Salad Bowls, Soonta will have a new product: Stick with Soonta skewers, Asian street food style!
- Shop trading to return to pre-COVID-19 hoursSuburban Adelaide shops and supermarkets will be required to revert to their pre-COVID-19 hours of operation from this Sunday.
- Baby news! Keepers anticipate pitter-patter of hooves at Monarto Safari ParkKeepers at Monarto Safari Park have some exciting rhino-sized news – Southern White Rhino Umqali is pregnant!
- NSW & ACT border not opening next week as scheduledThe Transition Committee came to this decision this morning following the breakout of COVID-19 cases in NSW and the Hume highway.
- SA startup raises $1.3 million to continue powering-up in the renewables sectorAustralian tech startup, Ping Services, today announced it has raised a $1.3 million Seed funding round, bringing onboard major investors including Artesian.