For the rest of summer Adelaide Botanic Garden, courtesy of The Gardens Cafe & Kiosk, is embracing the warmer weather and hosting some delightful summer sessions for the senses.
Every weekend expect a heap of foodie related activities in the gorgeous Schomburgk Pavilion, next to Cafe Fibonacci.
Pop up bars and live tunes will be a feature as well as botanical inspired cocktails, boutique wine and beers, and a short order bar menu which includes Adelaide Hills cheese, Barossa charcuterie, and mini-Reuben sandwiches.
To coincide with The Gardens Cafe & Kiosk’s new weekend opening hours, they’ll be introducing a new breakfast and brunch offering, with healthy, indulgent and flavoursome dishes.
Summer Sessions kicked off on January 9 and will take place every weekend from 1pm at the Schomburgk Pavilion, The Gardens Cafe & Kiosk within the Adelaide Botanic Garden.
- Our guide to some of the funkiest beers on tap in Adelaide right nowFrom sweet potato stout to biscuit beer, we’ve covered the funkiest foam flavours on tap in Adelaide at the moment.
- Tapas-style eatery Our Food Project takes predictability out of brunchThe Daw Park café has no set menu, inspiring creativity from the chef and excitement from customers.
- $2 million cash injection to boost regional tourism in SAA further 12 new regional tourism development projects have been granted funding under the South Australian Tourism Commission’s Tourism Industry Development Fund.
- Aspiring educators go bush in new pilot programMinister for Education John Gardner said the pilot is designed to support the recruitment and retention of subject specialists to teaching roles in regional, rural and remote schools.
- Ryderwear to open massive purpose built gym in FebruarySA global fitness label Ryderwear will be opening a massive gym on Grange Road.