If you’re looking for a family-friendly Australia Day event, Poolside looks to be a great option, with fun for the whole family.
Poolside is a family-friendly outdoor pool party that’s happening at Payneham Memorial Swimming Centre on Tuesday 26 January.
Hosted by the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters, Poolside will feature classic Australian tunes, a sausage sizzle, giant inflatable pool toys and fun for all the family.
Mayor Robert Bria said families and friends will enjoy the buzzing atmosphere with activities to suit every age group.
“Poolside is a perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy the celebrations of Australia Day with hundreds of others,” Mayor Bria said.
The pool at Payneham Memorial Swimming Centre is maintained at a comfortable 27 degrees and the surrounding lawns offer plenty of shade for you, your family and friends. However, it is important to be sun-smart and remain hydrated.
Poolside is a COVID Safe event and all patrons are expected to maintain physical distancing and practice good hand and respiratory hygiene.
As this is a family-friendly event, Poolside is alcohol and smoke-free.
Tuesday 26 January 2020
Payneham Memorial Swimming Centre (194 O G Road, Felixstow)
$2 entry per person.
This is an alcohol-free and non-smoking event.
- Festival Review: Small Metal ObjectsIt’s street theatre, but not as we know it, where the performers are in the crowd and the audiece is being looked at.
- Fringe Review: RougeRouge, the award-winning circus for adults, returns to the Adelaide Fringe with a dazzling, gasp-inducing celebration of sexuality.
- Eat your way through Europe at Brighton’s new market on SundayHosted by City of Holdfast Bay and the minds behind Adelaide Central Market stall Les Deux Coqs, Rendez-vous Market will have European food, art, and music.
- New restaurant La Locanda aims to modernise Adelaide ItalianFirst-time restaurant owners Laura Middei and Giuseppe Marra will bring more seafood and new flavours to their dishes.
- SA opens Australia’s first urgent mental health centreThe Grenfell Street centre offers a variety of mental health services every day from midday to midnight.