- Highlighting the site’s relaxed riverside views and stunning treetops, the new-look venue promises something for everyone including over 40 world-class shows, six performance spaces, a star-studded music line-up, themed bars and food from Adelaide’s best restauranteurs – for FULL PROGRAM & DETAILS head to www.royalcroquetclub.com.au
- POPEYE – RCC are teaming up with Popeye to offer cruises down the River Torrens with a twist, as well as paddle boat picnics.
- BBQ BUOYS – working with new comers BBQ Buoys who will be launching from our new site to cruise the river.
- MARKET STALLS – we’ll have a selection of market stalls on the weekend provided entertainment & miscellaneous wares for those who want to meander.
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT – OzHarvest carts, book swaps and yarn kitting bombing.
- FAMILY FUN – petting zoo, donkey rides, slip’n’slides & of course croquet.
FOOD LINE UP
- Pizzateca Discoteca – https://www.pizza-teca.com/ – New McLaren Vale favourite Pizzateca, will be presenting an all new concept Pizzateca Discoteca – Late night 12 inch pizzas & 12 inch vinyls records, a spot to relax and enjoy some laid back disco with a fresh slice.
- Poke Me – https://www.pokeme.life – Melbourne based Poke Me is coming to Adelaide for the first time to serve up their fresh and healthy Japanese take on Hawaiian super bowls.
- Schnitty on a Stick –http://www.thehappymotel.com – The Happy Motel presents Schnitty on a Stick… It’s like a normal schnitzel, but it’s on a stick.
- Slo Moe’s Smokery –https://slomoes.com – Slo Moe’s lovingly smoke locally sourced produce over Australian Iron Bark and American Bourbon Whiskey Oak, delicious southern BBQ eats.
- Forage Supply Co. –https://foragesupply.co – Forage Supply Co. Food Van is serving up delicious food made from freshly foraged produce, donating 10% of their proceeds to the Hutt Street Centre Homeless Shelter, eating for a cause!
- The Tuck Shop – RCC’s take on all things convenient, serving erything from flat whites to espresso martinis, villas party pies to hot dogs, lollie bags to hot chips… Remember the good old school days and don’t forget your packed lunch before seeing a show!
- Always popular favourites Mangia Mangia presented by Andre’s Cucina Polenta Bar will be back again presenting their amazing traditional Italian offering!
- In addition we’ll also be hosting Toney Coney’s vintage ice cream van, The Crepe-Cart & some other smaller carts of treats for those with a sweeter tooth.
- Usual all star line up for beverage section at this year’s RCC, being one of the only events that hosts a full selection of pours, from Adelaide Hill’s Cider to Pol Roger Champagne, crowd favourite Pimm’s jugs will be featuring heavily again this year, with new entrant of Frosé (Frozen Rose) being presented by Yalumba for those warmer nights.