For all of us who enjoy dressing up at the races, the announcement of the Fashion at the Races prize pool is an exciting one.
Thoroughbred Racing SA is once again putting race wear and millinery in the spotlight with a state-wide Fashion at The Races competition searching for South Australia’s most stylish racegoer.
By simply pulling together a fab outfit during the 2015/2016 race season and hitting the track at one of the many qualifying events, fashionistas have the chance to win one of the following AMAZING prizes!
A luxury racing holiday to Asia worth $25,000 thanks to Ambassador Travel.
- Holiday includes return business class flights for 2 people flying Cathay Pacific.
- 10 day tour of Hong Kong, Shanghai and Macau with sightseeing and shopping tours.
- First class accommodation (twin share)
- Private Box at Sha Tin Racecourse for Hong Kong International Raceday
An extravagant shopping experience with BNKR including $2,000 to spend on clothes and a private styling session.
The 14 finalists will receive the following package as part of qualifying for the final:
- two nights accommodation at Oaks Plaza Pier Glenelg
- hospitality for two people to attend the Fashion at The Races Final at Morphettville
- Seven semi-finalists will also receive race day hospitality packages at their relevant qualifying final.
This year, Amelia Mulcahy from Adelaide’s No. 1 rated Seven News is the ambassador for Fashion at The Races. She will travel to events across the State and looks forward to seeing the wonderful colour and style of South Australian Thoroughbred Racing.
For more info and the full list of Fashion at the Races heats, click here.