The highly anticipated, five-day Mercedes-Benz Adelaide Fashion Festival kicks off tonight with the official launch party followed by a Colour Immersion Runway presented by local designer, Tiff Manuell.
Part performance, part runway, the opening night event is a collaboration of South Australian creatives including Natalie Ivanov, Oisima, Deni Jones, Penelope Shum and more.
The show will feature voluminous dresses, sheer capes and swimwear, all touched by a bright and bold palette that Tiff has made her trademark.
Running from Wednesday 11 October to Sunday 15 October, the Adelaide Fashion Festival will deliver 10 major runways along with a range of events celebrating local, national and international design and style, including long lunches, parties, masterclasses, markets and more.
Star guests include models Jennifer Hawkins, Megan Irwin and Akiima, and Vogue Fashion Editor-in-Chief, Edwina McCann.
Festival highlights include:
- A brand new festival hub
- Vogue Festival on Friday 13 and Saturday 14 October
- Dynamic runways featuring national brands such as By Johnny, Aje, Acler and Alex Perry
- The inaugural Rural Runway at Seppeltsfield in the Barossa
- Retail precinct activations in Norwood, Burnside and Unley
- TAFE SA Runway Showcase
- Three Paolo Sebastian runways