It may be your last chance to book a day at BBQ Buoys, with the current season finishing at the end of this month.
Right in the heart of Adelaide, BBQ Buoys have rewritten the rules for fun. Their recreational boats give locals and tourists alike the chance to take in the city while floating down the River Torrens, glass of vino in hand.
BBQ Buoys is a fantastic outing for those special occasions where drinks just won’t cut it. From birthdays, anniversaries, team and social events, the Buoys can take care of it all.
If you’re a little hesitant about the idea of operating the BBQ Buoy, fear not as it is very easy to drive and book. One of your guests will be given instructions on how to steer and operate the buoy. They just have to be under the legal blood alcohol limit and have a drivers license. Simple as that!
If you follow these simple steps whilst booking, you will be sure to be on your way:
- You will need to provide the amount of people you wish to have on board. The buoys and prices are defined by the number of people to wish to have there.
- Then you need to select your preferred date and time and booking in advance is the best way to go about this.
- You can either prepare your own food for the BBQ or you can pre order one of their delicious cheese and meat platters. You will also need to pre order your drinks as well as there is no BYO drinks.
- It is also recommended you arrive 15 mins before your booking time so you can be on your way as soon as possible.
- Remember that your designated driver must bring along with them their valid drivers license to check in with the staff. Then you are all set for some floating fun!
It is also worth noting that the BBQ Buoys staff are flexible when working with times and dates, so feel free to get in touch with the friendly staff.